4.4

Week later
Detective stabler, and detective Benson still have no word on Jack. Although, I can't even stand to see him I want to. Just to ask, why, what. Why would you do this to me? Me? I loved you. I was in love in him, and he betrayed me. A traitor amongst friends. Why? Besides the money, why? What good will it do for me to be dead and to live with fortune but guilt in your heart? What justice will it serve to run away like a coward, a fool scared of facing his consequences. Not even the slightest audacity to say sorry.
He scurried away, leaving his past, living for his present but ending his future. Just why! If I gave you my everything, my trust, my heart, my all is it so wrong for me to expect it in return!?
You bastard.. You coward. You imbecile.
You just don't fucking know!
You fucking don't.
To give everything, physically and emotionally, everything in my soul I fucking gave to him and he took it. He took it, he didn't rejoice his emotions with mine nor just love me. He left with my heart, and I never got a piece of his. He was so selfish, so chauvinistic. And I miss him.
But I know I have to move on.
And I will.
With the help of Sam, the encouragement of my mom, my family, my friends.
I know I could prevail and move on to better things, better people a whole new life.
I'm accepting it. I want it.
I already have it.

All between the tale of two, and I chose Sam. I chose you.

The end

========≠======≠========≠
Might* be the end