3.4

"We have really good news ma'am" the officer said over the phone.

"What is it?" I asked excitedly

"We tracked a signal coming from the phone linked to the number and we have a legitimate location on who this green eyes guy is" he said as i nearly jumped up and down with joy.

"You are welcome to come with us to check out who the perp is" he said.

"Yes I would love to see who it is" I replied as he told me he would be at my house soon.
I wanna ask Jack to go with me but I think he's still a little mad about earlier.

I waited for the police officer to come and pick me up.

He came over shortly and I road with him to green eyes home.

"Well Chloé we're a few steps away from finding out who he is" he said as I smiled.

"I'm glad"

I stayed in the car as him and another officer walked to the door.

They knocked on the door and a lady came to the door.
What the hell, it's Bethany.

She had her hands up and looked afraid.

Shortly a man came to the door and they handcuffed him.

The closer they got to the squad car the more I realized who it was

Jason.

I should've known. He always had such a strange personality and seemed like he had a strange interest in me.

"I'm innocent! " he yelled as the restrained him.

I shook my head and looked down at my waist as they got him.

Instead of driving me home they took me to the station to watch them question him.

I stood behind the window and watched as they asked him questions.

"What were your intentions when you basically threatened Chloé over the phone" the officer said to Jason.

"I didn't want to do those things, I am telling you I was forced to do this" he said as the officer softened up and sat back down.

"Who was making you do this?" He asked.

"He wouldn't tell me who he was just that I had to make sure Chloé believed me and followed my instructions and went to a location so he could get to her" Jason confessed.

What?

"He told me she was something special to him" Jason added.

"So did he use you as a cover up, like he was hiding behind you?" The investigator asked.

"Yes, but he also has green eyes. He wanted to confuse you guys because he knew this would happen sooner or later" Jason said now on the verge of tears.

"I just want to tell her sorry. I brought him back into her life. I was just in it for the pictures of her but he took it to another level. I am so sorry, so so sorry" he cried.

"So Jason you aren't green eyes?" They asked.

"No I am not, he is"

-------------------------
Who the fuck is green eyes fam?