1.1

"I'm sorry you had to see that" I said to Miranda sniffling.
"Its ok dear, I know that was hard for you to do" she said rubbing my shoulder.
"If you don't mind me saying this, have you tried to see it from his perspective?" Miranda said hesistantly as I leaned off her shoulder looking at her.
"What?" I said lowly.
"I mean he seemed pretty hurt Chloe'. Have you ever thought he was as self content as you?" She said as I furrowed my eyebrows.
"No Miranda, you know nothing of him. He isn't all that he seems" I said as she continued.
"Maybe he has a hard time with words and such, but in a different way sweetie" she said making me think.
"Not all people have the same way of being shy, heck its probably him being afraid"
"Afraid to love you" she said.
"How are you gonna take his side on this! You know nothing about him" I said getting angry.
"And you do?" she countered.
"I know for a fact you haven't known him for more than three days Chloe' and here you are pouring your heart out crying. Give the boy some time, you can't pressure him into to liking you within 3 days Chloe' " she said. That hurt my feelings.
"All I'm saying is, do you know how he feels, do you know his past, what he's been through? Because until you do, you and him will go no where relationship wise honey" she said.
"You seem more on his side than mine Miranda, maybe you should adopt him!" I said pushing away from her and going upstairs.
I sat in my bed, thinking of what she said.
Maybe she's right.
But we need space from each others right now. I'll try to leave Jack alone as much as possible until this cools down but we have a project together how am I supposed to do so.
+
I overreacted, so much. All she wanted to do was help, and all he wanted to do was explain. She was right though, it was three days-that I've known him and I wanted him to commit to me.
I have to learn to except the fact that he is a boy, he's young, we're young and I can't keep him for myself. That no matter how hard I try theres someone better than me. Also, that all I can do to make sure I keep him, is to show him I'm better. Show off all my advantages but do I really want him.
I sighed amd got up off my bee walking downstairs late at night.
This is so risky but I can't.
I walked downstairs picking up her keys, rushing into the garage.
I turned the car on, pulling out the drive way and driving away.
Finally after minutes of driving I got to his house.
I went to his window. I looked around finding a pebble or two to toss at his window.
This should be the other way around, I chuckled.
I threw the pebbles, anxiously waiting for him to answer.
"Huh?" he said in a sleep, husky voice.
Heavenly, just heavenly. I peered up at him, his shirt in absence, and his hair ruffled.
"Can I talk to you?" I asked as he nodded.
"Just climb up the flower fence" he said yawning and stretching and his muscles clenched.
My breathing hitched as I walked over to the fence struggling to get up there.
Slowly, I got to his room sitting on the window seal.
"Come in" he said helping me off the window.
He put one jand on my waist amd the other around my back.
So when he finished I stood infront of him with his hands around me.
His body heat was easy to feel and his eyes were low.
"I'm sorry" I lowly said looking away from him, my face getting hot.
"It's ok" he said ducking his head in the crook of my neck.
"I forgive you" he said giving me a hug.
"But I have to say sorry too. I know I led you on and then you see me with Bethany somewhere but I had no intentions to hurt you. I don't want her" he said.
"Look, I just wanted to say sorry because I feel like I'm pressuring you into lots of things and I'm sorry for that. We aren't dating and I don't even know if we-"
He cut me off with his finger.
(yall thought they was gonna kiss hehehehe no)
"You talk too much" he chuckled as did I.
"Chloe' I should be the one really sorry. I treat you bad baby" he said as my heart warmed.
He tilted my head up with his thumb and looked into my eyes.
"So beautiful" he said.
His bare chest almost touching mine.
He took my face in both of his hands, gently bringing my face to his, meeting mine halfway with his lips.
His mouth was hot, and his body was like fire igniting with mine.
I'm not gonna be cliche' and say there wer sparks but it felt right. Like it was supposed to happen.
I wasn't very fond of kissing so I didn't know what exactly I was supposed to do with my mouth or if I should move my tongue. Of course I wasn't but still I don't know.
He chuckled through the kiss, then pulled apart to look at me.
I looked at his perfectly messy hair, and sleepy droozy eyes.
"I guess I can help along the way on how to kiss more effeciently" he laughed as I did too.
"Are you sure you don't feel pressured or anything?" I got out in time enough for him to hear.
"Chloe' I just kissed you, I'm sure I'm not pressure nor do I feel like it. I wanted this, I want you" he said as he hugged me.
And for the first time since I met him, this felt genuine. Real, like it was actually heart felt.
I smiled into his chest and closed my eyes.