3.9

My heart beat was rapid as I came to. It was dark and smelle of oak and pine trees, nature and bug spray all in one. My senses were overloaded and I couldn't have been more scared.  I heard the sound of dragging and felt my body being rubbed against something, I was being dragged. I was stuffed inside a large potato sack and my hands and feet were bound. I tried to scream but it was no use. My mouth was taped closed and I couldn't move my arms up due to my postion to peel the tape off my mouth. I struggled and squirmed trying to free myself but it was no use, I felt like a chic stuck in an egg. All the right materials to get out but not being able to use them, drowning but knowing how to swim.  So much self-blame. It was all my fault I should have seen this coming, but as much as I try to say I knew it I didn't. Jack out of all people, Jack. I thought I could trust him I thought he would save me from my troubles but he was the cause.
   He was studying me all thses years of high school preparing me for my father.
I was pulled over large rocks and dragged over pebbles, stratching and digging into my skin.
Until we came to a hault. The bag stopped moving and it opened at the top, revealing sunlight beaming down on me. I squinted my eyes, moving my head above my forehead shielding myself from the harsh sun. "Surprise surprise" Jack said opening the bag. My heart was broken but I was too angry to cry. Or so I thought, tears welled my eyes but anger filled my heart. All the love Jack filled my heart with was simply shallow love. He's the wrong one. I thought we were gonna be okay, how we were living was just fine to me until this. Out of all people in this world I never suspected it to be Jack. I loved him too much and cared too much to think he would betray me this bad.
"Come on Chlo" he said, a scary toothy grin played across his lips as he snatched me out the bag.
    I really don't fucking understand this. Why Jack? Why him?

  +
         unk pov
Its been a while since I seen Chloé come back from the bathroom. I seen Jack go back there after she went, but Chloé doesn't seem like the type of girl for bathroom hook ups.
   I started to worry and I'm starting to freak out. Its been 25 minutes total and they aren't back.

   I knew I shouldn't have let it go on so long, I knew I shouldn't have let him drag her into his lies and deceitful ways. All his deception has already set in and even if she noticed it its too late.
   I have to tell someone.
    I bolted back to the hotel, banging on detective stabler's room.

  He answered quickly, looking worried and somewhat afraid.
"He got her" I said quickly, breathing hard and heavily.

  "Okay, calm down tell me what happened"
  "He fucking got her! Jack took her and lured her to her fucking dad!"
   "How do you know this?" he panicked.

   "because I was in on it"