2.8

*tisk tisk tisk chloe' you've crossed the line and everyone knows meet me at charleston park or else ;)*

*sam i already know its you*

*sam? hah no sweetie guess again. im a very close but distant friend. like i said im a friend of an enemy*

*think about it, but you know what dont come to the park just open the envelope and go through all the papers match them up figure out the code when you do come to me and your free*

I didn't text back after i recieved these late night text from "green eyes" I sat in a corner balled up.

I couldn't figure out what he meant by "i'm a close but distant friend, a friend of an enemy"

I sat and thought about it before figuring it out.

Bethany! green eyes is a friend of Bethany's.
He's a friend of one of my enemies. And Jack mentioned her as "being on his bad side"

I remembered in the hallway when she taunted me and in the cafeteria when she said "this could go down easy or go down hard" something like that but I remember and I guess she chose the last one.

That got me one step closer to green eyes but I was still five steps behind.

Green eyes could be anyone, could be anyone.

Well not really, green eyes is a feature not a name.

This person isn't as smart as I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love being mysterious lol
lmao i use sammy as an character too much him and gilinsky