Scorch Trials 9

Teresa's POV

We slowly stood up with out hands up as the girls pointed their guns at Thomas and Jorge.

"Drop it!" The tall, dark girl yelled. Jorge put down the detonator and Thomas dropped the bomb.
"Now get over there, with them." The other girl yelled as she pointed the gun to us.

We all stood together pushed in a small group the girls still had their guns pointed at us. Then the tall chick said something that surprised us all.
"Aris? Is that you?"
I looked at Aris who was trying to figure out who they were. Then the girls took off their masks revealing their faces.
Aris' eyes opened wide and his expression brighten.

"Sonya, Harriet!" He ran over to the two girls and hugged them.
"I never thought we were going to see you again Aris." The tall girl said.
Their small reunion kind of reminded me how I felt when I found Jo. I looked over at her and gave her a smile when she looked over to me.

"Hey. Hi, hello um care to share?" Minho asked stepping out of the group.
"These guys were in the maze with me." Aris told us.
"This is Harriet," he pointed to the tall girl. "And this is Sonya." He pointed to the blonde girl. They both waved and we all introduced ourselves.

"What are you doing here?" Sonya asked.
"We are looking for the Red Arm."
"Well you don't have to go far." Sonya smiled. Harriet then gave a loud whistle and shouted, "All clear stand down!"

Slowly one by one people started appearing, from the mountains even right in front of us. Then it hit me we finally found the Red Arm. We all stayed in the group with Aris, Harriet, and Sonya leading the way. After just a couple minutes of walking we made it to this giant gate.

"Hey open up it's us!" Sonya yelled to the watchman.
The gates opened with a loud rumble, revealing tents, people and machinery. Everyone looked at us as if we have never seen anything in our life. All this time we-I thought that the Red Arm was a myth or crazy group of cranks. Of course they were looking at us like that.
"Welcome to the Red Arm." A shaggy haired man told us. "My name is Vince."
"So you guys are the Red Arm?" Thomas asked.
"We are a small portion of what is left of it. But we are still here, aren't we?" Out of nowhere we heated a loud cry coming from behind us.

Brenda was crying, screaming on the floor.
"No," I heard Thomas say quietly. He ran over to hear along with Jorge.
Brenda rolled up her pants revealed a nasty crank bite. I opened my eyes wide along with everyone else in the camp.
"I knew it something was wrong with her she just didn't say anything." Newt said.

"Everyone move out of the way!" Vince yelled his gun loaded ready to fire at Brenda.
"Now hold on minute please you can't shoot her." Jorge got up between Vince and Brenda.
"Please you just can't."
"Are you crazy! She'll be a crank any minute." He got closer to them. My heart pounded with fear, thinking the worse.
"Whoa, wait a second," Thomas ran up to Vince. "There must be something you can do please. You guys are the Red Arm."

"He's right, Vince." A woman came out of the group of people that has gathered behind Vince. "Hello Thomas." A woman with red hair walked over to us.  I knew her, her name is Mary. Thomas's mentor while we were in WCKD. She was declared a traitor, and sent to the Scorch we never heard form her again. Thomas was heartbroken.
"I'm sorry uh y-you know me?" Thomas asked confused.
"From what I can tell you don't know who I am but I know you, from WCKD."
"Do you think that you can uh help us?"
"Of course I can. Can't we Vince?"

I completely forgot about Vince, who still had the gun pointed at Brenda and Jorge.
"Yes. Right of course. Sorry Mary too many bad memories. Force of habit." Vince pulled back the gun and put it back in its holster.
"Right then Thomas why don't you come with me and Vince can you please bring the girl."
"What about them?" Thomas asked looking over at us.
"We will get them settled, Elise?"

A girl pushed her way through the group and I never would have guessed who she was. It was Gigi, or Giselle the girl Newt rescued an hour ago.
"Giselle?" Newt asked breaking the silence.
"Told you I would see you again greene." She said with a smile.
"Wait I thought your name was Giselle?" I questioned her.
"It is, but Mary likes calling me by my middle name. Even though I don't really like it."
"Hey I gave your mother that name." Mary scolded. "Now come onThomas, let's go."

We walked away further and further away from the center is the camp. From our short journey we learned that Mary is Giselle's aunt and that she has been in the Red Arm for 4 years.
"Okay well here we are this is all yours." Giselle pointed to the 3 tents on the floor.
"Well I'm not bunking with Teresa." Minho said walking passed me.
"Like wise." I smirked. We put our bags and extra clothing by the tents and sat down taking a little break.

"Hey do you know where Harriet and Sonya are?" Aris asked.
"Yeah they should be in the Center. Come on I'll take you there and give you guys a tour while I'm at it."
"Sounds good to me." Newt said excitingly.
"Sure lets go." Frypan said as he got up.
"I'm gonna stay here, get some sleep while I'm at it." Jo yawned.
Everyone got up not really paying attention to what Jo had just said.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.
"Yeah don't worry about it all be here when you get back." She smiled at me. "Plus this is our chance to see what Minho hides in that cute backpack of his." She whispered.
I giver her a small laugh and a hug.
"See you when I get back." I told her.

-------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating sooner. School+writers block=nothing, but I finally finished this part. :)