Chapter 35

Life's been pretty crazy lately. Planning a wedding is as hard as they say. I've been running around meeting with reception planners, ordering center pieces, sending our invitations. The wedding is 3 months away and I still feel like I won't have enough time to finish planning. 

"Hey babe I'm going out with Luke for the night, will you be okay alone?" John asked wrapping his hands around me from behind. 

"Yeah have fun baby" I said kissing him. 

He shut the door behind him and I continued to write down some arrangements in my notebook. 

I was interrupted by my phone ringing so I put my pen down and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ronnie, what are you doing?" Sam asked in the phone. I couldn't depict his voice, something sounded off about him. 

"Oh nothing just hanging out" 

"Uhm, can you..... come over?" 

"Yeah.... is everything okay?" I asked curious as to why he sounded this way. 

"Tiffany cheated on me, I just need a friend right now" He said quietly into the phone. 

"I'm on my way"

I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys. It's been 3 weeks since Sam and I saw each other in that cafe. Turns out he's staying in New York for a few months to work on his music career. We've talked almost every day and believe it or not are actually really great friends again. 

I pulled up to his apartment and grabbed the carton of ice cream I bought on the way and knocked on the door. Sam answered and I held up the ice cream and smiled. 

"So are we watching the notebook or Titanic?" I said shoving past him and going into the kitchen for spoons. 

"You're the best" He weakly smiled and sat down on the couch. He looked upset, but nothing like what he looked like when we broke up. 

I sat down next to him on the couch and he put on the titanic and grabbed a spoon. We ate the ice cream and started watching the movie but I felt Sam's eyes on me. I turned to look at him and he looked away sadly.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked putting my spoon down and shifting my weight to look at him. 

"I miss you" He blurted out turning his head to look at me.

"What?" I stuttered not expecting him to say that. 

"I fucking miss everything about you Ronnie."

"Sam, I'm right here" 

I played it off like I didn't know exactly what he meant. I did though. 

"Fuck Ronnie don't you get it? Tiffany and those other girls mean nothing to me. They were just there to try and fill the hole in my heart from you. No one compares to you." He said standing up and starting to pace around the room. 

"Sam, I- I don't know what to say."

He stopped pacing and turned to look at me. Not saying a word but I knew exactly what he was saying. 

"It's been 4 years Sam, so much has changed, I've changed, I'm a different person now" I stood up and walked towards him. 

"I love you Ronnie, and I never stopped" His hands found my waist and he pulled me into his body as my breath hitched. 

His lips came inches from mine and he stared into my eyes so deeply I think he could read my mind. 

"Sam" I whispered almost against his lips.

"I'm engaged" I said still staring into his eyes. My gaze flickered from his eyes to his lips and so did his. 

"Just tell me when to stop" He said lowly as he leaned in so slowly I thought he would never reach my lips. Everything about this was wrong but it felt so fucking right. I aggressively leaned up and connected our lips and eventually Sam started kissing back. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped up as he caught me with his hands grabbing my butt. 

He started walking us over to his bedroom as I never broke the kiss. I slid my tongue in his mouth and tugged at his hair making him groan. 

Soon enough I was being thrown down on the bed as Sam ripped his shirt over his head. He hovered above me and reconnected our lips. I brought my hands to the sides of his head and he grabbed them and pinned them down on the bed deepening our kiss. 

He found the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head kissing his way down to my pants. He unbuttoned my jeans and I lifted my hips so that he could easily pull them down. 

I was left in my bra and underwear as Sam's eyes roamed my bare body. 

"I fucking missed you" He said running his fingers along every inch of my body. I arched my back as his fingers danced right above my panties on my hips. 

He chuckled at my eagerness and pulled down my now soaking wet panties. 

"mmm" He hummed as he kissed his way aggressively down the inside of my thighs finally making it to my weakest area. 

"Fuck" I moaned out as his tongue flicked in every possibly direction. I squirmed under his grasp and bucked my hips in the pure pleasure I was feeling. 

"Sam I n-need you" I stuttered 

He came up and slid off his pants and boxers and aligned himself to my entrance. After sliding his member up and down my slit he entered me and I gripped the sheets as I adjusted to his size. 

"Oh my goddd" I moaned as he started thrusting. 

"Shit Ronnie, you feel so fucking good" He groaned in my ear.

He sucked on my neck and pounded into me. 

I flipped us over and he looked at me in shock. 

"My turn to be in control" I smirked down at him as I sat down on his hardened member taking in every inch of him. I grinded and bounced on him as his jaw dropped open and head flew back. 

"Fuck!" He moaned

Profanities and pleasure echoed through the room until we eventually reached our high at the same time. 

We laid there catching our breath, I felt amazing, satisfied, and happy. 

That is until I snapped back into reality and realized something. I just cheated on my fiancé. 

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: HIIIII LOVES! Sorry I've been MIA for a while, i just finished first round of exams. but I'm back and guess what... Sam and Ronnie just did the dirty againnnnn. Uh ohhhhh, some drama is about to go downnn :)