Chapter 13

I shoved Sam off of me and fixed myself as Andrea walked into the kitchen. 

"O-oh... Hey Sam. What are you doing here?" She asked as her eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

"Uhhh" Sam looked at me for help with an excuse.

"He just came back to see if you were okay after last night" I smiled at him and then looked over to Andrea who seemed to buy it. She put her head down and blushed.

"You did?" she asked looking at Sam.

"Uh yeah. Just wanted to make sure you were feeling better" He said walking over to her and pulling her into a hug. 

"Yeah I'm sorry I got so drunk it all just hit me at once I think" she said laughing it off but I could tell she was embarrassed for not being able to handle the alcohol. 

"Don't worry about it babe" He said kissing her head. FUCK.BOY. 

I squinted my eyes in a mocking way at him as Andrea looked for her charger. 

"Found it!" she yelled from the living room.

"Good. You guys gotta get out of here though I should've been at work like yesterday. I'm so late" I said to them trying to get them to get out. 

"I'll walk you out Andrea let me just grab my hoodie I'll meet you out by the car" He said smiling. Andrea walked out with a smile plastered on her face and as I heard the front door close Sam pulled me into his body and kissed me aggressively. His hands grabbed my butt making me gasp and he took that chance to slide his tongue in my mouth. I finally gained the strength to pull away and slapped him in the chest. 

"Ow what was that for?!" He laughed slightly, rubbing the spot where  I punched him.

"Are you fucking stupid she's right outside dumbass!" I whisper yelled at him. 

He just smirked and bit his lip in response. I shook my head at him and started pushing him towards the door. 

"See you in a week sexy" He said winking at me as he finally closed the door after him. 

SAMS POV

I've been on tour for 2 days. Only 48 hours and I'm already going crazy without Ronnie's body. She hasn't called or texted me yet and I was trying to hold out but I can't any longer I have to talk to her. I won't admit this to anyone else but she's got me feeling some type of way. The things this girl does to me is ridiculous. She drives me insane and sometimes I hate her but even at those moments I still crave her body. It's more than just lust though. I actually care for her and I don't know how to deal with it. I don't feel this way about girls. This doesn't happen. I fuck and dump them and that's always how it has been. I just can't seem to shake this feeling for her man. I gotta keep my fuckboy ways as she would say because if she finds out I caught the feels this whole thing is over between us and I don't know what I would do if that were the case. 

I took out my phone in the dark hotel room. It was 2am right now but I figured she would be awake, she has a fucked up sleeping schedule from work. 

Sam: sup babe

Ronnie: ew don't call me that. 

I knew she would be awake!

Sam: What are you wearing? ;p

Ronnie: You are such a fuckboy

Sam: come on I miss your body just show me please.

I was practically begging at this point. 

Ronnie: why are you even awake right now?

Sam: can't sleep. Thinking too much about fucking the shit out of you. 

Ronnie: *sends picture of her in her hooters uniform* Oh yeah are you daddy?

Sam: Fuck you're so hott take that uniform off for me baby girl

She sent me a series of pictures each one containing less clothing than before until she was standing in the mirror completely naked other than her knee high socks. 

Sam: Fuck baby you just made me cum

Ronnie: I try 

Ronnie: I'm gunna go to bed now fuckboy. Goodnightttt

Sam: okay night... lets FaceTime tomorrow night

Ronnie: no promises

********RONNIES POV*********

That was honestly fun. I love the control I have over him with my body. He makes me feel so hott. I grabbed an oversized tshirt and laid in my bed just thinking about everything. 

I feel so much guilt for doing this behind Andrea's back. Part of me thinks we need to just end this whole thing before someone finds out about it and tells her or even worse she finds out herself. But the other part of me is just so addicted to it. Don't get me wrong I'm not addicted to Sam. Please. God no. I'm addicted to the sex and the freedom to do what I want. I'm addicted to the secrets and I'm addicted to the adrenaline of hiding it. I'm addicted to his body and his touch. I'm addicted to his kiss. Shit. Maybe I am addicted to Sam. 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: uhhh ohhhh are they both catching the feels?!?! don't get too comfortable this isn't going to be one of those predictable friends with benefits stories. Cuz as you can probably already tell Ronnie isn't a predictable girl. I love you guys for gett this to 2.2k you're all awesome af. Make sure to vote and comment id love to hear what you think :)