Chapter 5

I walked back into the kitchen and met back up with Andrea who could tell something was up by the way she smirked at me. Sam walked back into the kitchen a few seconds later and I mentally face palmed because he could've at least waited 5 minutes. 

"What just happened?" she asked me suspiciously looking back and forth between me and Sam.

"What do you mean?" I played dump and grabbed another beer. 

"you and Sam......" 

"What? God no!" I said back with a disgusted face on. She dropped the subject and went to go get us some shots and I was happy to be out of interrogation.

The rest of the night was filled with drinking games, taking shots, drunken selfies and Sam's constant lustful glares that I tried to ignore. 

The next morning I woke up extremely hungover. All the girls took an uber back to my house and crashed here. My head is literally pounding right now. 

I got up and decided a shower would make me feel better. After getting out I blew dried my hair put on some light makeup and threw on a tight crop top and sweatpants.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and all the girls were just waking up too.

"Hey guys, are you as hungover as I am?" I asked

"More. I need water" Andrea groaned as she rolled off of the bed and stood up. 

"So what do you guys wanna do today? It's really fucking nice out" Jenn asked

"We should just lay by the pool and chill" I suggested.

"Pool party thooo?!" Kristen suggested and we all kind of groaned at the thought of alcohol.

"Sure I mean I probably won't start drinking for a while but you guys can invite whoever you want" I answered.

After eating a greasy breakfast we all started to get in the mood for a pool party. We went out and bought a bunch of beer and a fold up table for beer pong. 

The girls invited all the guys from last night over too... meaning I would be seeing Sam again. Great. Trying to suppress my thirst for him is getting extremely difficult. But he's such an arrogant fuck head that I don't want to give in so easily. 

I went upstairs to get changed while the girls went back to their apartment to grab their stuff. I put on my plain black push up bikini and changed my belly button ring to a dangly sparkly one. 

I threw my hair up into a messy bun and put on my aviators and walked out to the back yard. Grabbing a beer out of the coolers I popped it open and laid out by my in ground pool. 

Soon enough I heard all the girls filing into the house and then the loud voices of the guys came after them. Everyone piled into the backyard carrying cases of beer and speakers. I sat up and laughed at how stupid they were acting. 

It was literally everyone from last night. I stood up and went to go give everyone a hug. 

"Dude your house is nice as shit!" Kenny said as I gave him a hug

"Thanks babe" I answered winking at him. I'm such a flirt it's actually hilarious.

I walked around giving all the guys hugs as the majority of them just stared at my boobs the whole time I greeted them. 

"Uhm... eyes up here Gilinsky" I said waving my hand in his face. 

"My bad they're just so... nice" He stuttered out and I laughed at his comment and walked away.