Chapter 3

We walked into the huge house and the scent of weed and alcohol hit me like a wall. This was my happy place. I've always been a huge partier. The house was filled with drunk teens and 20 somethings. People were grinding, making out, playing beer pong and smoking in the living room. 

I followed the girls as they walked past all the dancing bodies and into the kitchen area. 

"Andreaaa!" A long haired and muscular boy screamed as he threw his arms around her in a hug. 

"Hey Wes! I brought my new friend Ronnie hope that's okay!" She said raising her voice above the music and pointing towards me.

Wes looked me up and down and smirked at me.

"Yeah of course that's okay. Hey I'm Wes" He said reaching out his hand.

I grabbed it and smiled back at him. "Ronnie, nice to meet you." 

"All the guys are out back I think" he said to Andrea as he walked over to the dining room area.

Andrea asked if I wanted a drink and I answered yes. She handed me a bottle of beer and we headed out to the backyard. There was a huge in ground pool and a hot tub attached to it with a bunch of girls in bikinis swimming. White christmas lights and tiki torches lit up the entire yard. It was a cool vibe. 

We walked over to where there was a small fire pit and a bunch of seats in a circle around it. Andrea walked over and said hey to everyone as she sat down in a chair. I followed and sat down next to her and looked around to see a circle of incredibly hott guys sitting around us. 

"So who's your new friend" A guy with dark brown hair and nice eyebrows said to Andrea.

"Oh yeah sorry... this is Ronnie. We met her today at dinner, but you guys already knew that didn't you" she laughed and I smiled to myself. 

The boy just sat back as everyone giggled about Andrea's comment. 

"So this is Jack, Kenny, Nate, Also Jack but we call him Johnson, Jake, Ethan, Grayson, and Sam." She said pointing out everyone. 

"Nice to meet everyone" I smirked and took a sip of my beer. The conversation continued between everyone and I just kind of sat there listening and drinking. I looked up to see one of the guys staring at me. I think it was Sam? I don't know I'm really bad with names. Anyways he wouldn't stop staring at me. I looked around to see if anyone else was noticing this but everyone was too fucked up to care. 

The look wasn't a nice one though. It was filled with mystery and almost anger. I shook my head and gave him a "can I help you?" look back and he just smirked at me and looked back towards his friends. 

I finished my beer and got up to get another one in the kitchen. 

I bent down and grabbed another beer from the fridge and when I came back up I felt someone's hands grab my ass. I jumped up and instinctually whipped around and smacked him in the face. Hard. I instantly brought my hand up to my mouth when I saw Sam holding the side of his face in shock. 

"Shit, you hit hard for a girl." He smirked at me making me want to slap him yet again.

"Don't touch me" I said taking my hand away from my mouth no longer feeling bad for hitting him since he wanted to play this whole asshole card.

"Don't be a tease then" he said stepping closer to me making my breath hitch as I took a step back. I stood there staring at him and he leaned in closer. 

"Uhm, you're kind of blocking the fridge babe" He said and I was snapped out of my trance. 

"Bending over to get a beer isn't being a tease fucking perv" I said pushing him backwards and walking off swaying my hips. 

I finally calmed down or so I thought as I sat back down in my seat outside. 

"Hey you okay girl?" Andrea whispered to me "You look pissed" She kind of laughed.

"Yeah Sam's just being a fuckboy" I said 

"As usual... what did he do?" She asked. Everyone was having their own conversations right now so no one could hear me and Andrea's.

"Just grabbed my ass when I went to get a beer so I slapped him in the face" I said nonchalantly.

Andrea burst out laughing making everyone stop talking and look over at us including Sam who just came back out to join us. 

"What's so funny?" I think it was Kenny who asked.

"Oh nothing... Ronnie's just hilarious" she said in between laughs. Everyone looked to me to explain what she was laughing at but I just shrugged and chugged my beer back. 

We sat outside for a while just getting to know everyone. 

"We should play a drinking game" I suggested 

"I knew I liked you" Andrea said lightly hitting my shoulder.

"Never have I ever?" Jack asked and we all agreed. 

I always lose this game. There isn't much I haven't done so I was kind of dreading having everyone find that out about me but whatever. I got up to get another beer and a downed a couple shots knowing I would need to be a little bit drunk to endure this game. I sat back down and prepared myself for revealing all of the illegal and sexual things I've done to a bunch of strangers.