Magics in the air

(Your pov)
You were from a long line of witches, yes the practice of paganism and magic was old and not so " modern" but your family had taken it into their own hands to keep the tradition alive through out the years. You were one of the only witches left in the world, least that's what your mother had told you, and your latest 'mission' was to live in gravity falls to study the mystic creatures and plants of the strange town. Your mother had gotten a lovely little house just in the forest but close enough so that you could simply ride your bike into town to get what you needed to survive. It's not every day that your mother would let you live on your own but it was a special day for you, it was your eighteenth birthday, and you had been in gravity falls for a week. Your mother had left a day ago but made sure you had what you needed and that your new home was clean and well stocked with the herbs and essentials for potions and magic spells. She also gave you the family spell book collection which was hidden in the "secret" compartment just under the large book shelf. Your mom had left and you were now alone on your birthday, you did make friends in the week you had spent in gravity falls with your mom however. Dipper and Mabel were their names. Yes , the called themselves the mystery twins at times, and you knew exactly why. They would always go on adventures through the forest which was great for you as you did have to learn more about the town and the creatures that roam the night along with it. In fact, Mabel had told you to come to the mystery shack once you felt like stopping by, but she also put Ephesians on you stopping by in the late afternoon around one pm. You sighed knowing her plan was probably to throw a surprise birthday party for you. You were old enough to live on your own but you didn't have a clue as to how you would go about your journey to being powerful like your mother and grandmother were.

You normally wore a (f/c) dress with a (f/c) witches hat. Your mother said the stereotypical witches hat was a symbol of what they stand for, you didn't mind it though, you were always one for mystical and wonderous things like flying carpets and princesses waiting for a handsome prince to rescue them from a tall tower, all that fantasy stuff. So when you found out you were apart of a long line of witches you jumped at the opportunity to learn all that you could about everything to do with magic.

It was nearing one pm so you grabbed your (favorite bag) that had all your basic witchy stuff in it such as your very own spell book, pens , your wand , and a few other supply's Incase anything happened on the way. You headed outside and locked the front door with your keys. You would have taken your broom stick but you didn't want to raise any more questions with a sight like that. You would have gotten a lot of questions about it had your mother not cloaked you and her in an invisibility spell when you arrived here. You took your bike and started for the mystery shack, which wasn't too far considering you knew the basic trail from your home to the shack like the back of your hand by now.

You hummed a light tune as you peddled through a path with wildflowers lining the edges that then went on to connect to the forests path to the mystery shack. It wasn't all that long till you arrived to find dipper waiting outside for you, he was looking his normal self as usual with his nose deep in his journal. You parked your bike infront of him on the porch.

" hello dipper, find anything new today?" You smiled as your voice chimed abit like bells in the wind.

" yeah actually, there's a weird cave with rainbow crystals in it, maybe we could all go explore it some time." Dipper smiled at you, he was exactly eighteen and a few months older then you but still managed to make you feel like you were just a little kid to him. Not that it really mattered, you knew dipper didn't like you in 'that' way.

" sounds fun, maybe I could get a couple crystals for my collection. I could use a new pair of earrings too, should be a lot of fun making rainbow ones." You smiled as dipper opened the house door and let you in first, you walked in only to be tackled by his twin in a deep hug as waddles joined shortly after.

" (f/n)! Your here finally ! " Mabel would yell out as she nuzzled her face on your cheek, you smiled feeling warm and fuzzy from all the love you were getting and hugged back.

" yeah , I wouldn't miss out on a day with my only friends " you chuckled lightly as Mabel got off you and you finally got the chance to sit up petting waddles in the process.he had gotten pretty fat but he was still thin for a pig and still 100% adorable with that fact.