"Uhm, yes, it is. It's the title track."

"Is it written about anyone special?"

"Actually, it is. I wrote it about my daughter Harper, just a few days after she was born."

I hear the audience say "awe".

"Well, as you can tell from the crowd they love it." Whoopi adds as I smile. "Did you have any idea when you released it as a single that it would become so popular?"

"Ah, no I didn't. I'm flattered that people like it."

She and Raven look at each other and laugh. "Uhm they more than like it, Hunter. They love it."

I'm confused. This isn't the way we rehearsed it.

"Go ahead and turn around." Raven suggests.

I do as I'm instructed and I see two stagehands walking out with a Gold Record plaque. I can't believe my eyes. "No way!"

"Yes, way." Whoopi exclaims. "To The Moon And Back has sold over a millions copies. Congratulations Hunter!"

I can't believe it. I am so humbled. "Wow, this is awesome!"

"Yes, it is. So is there anyone that you might want to share this good news with?" Raven asks while giving the "Just go with it" stare.

"Ah, yay there is." I say excitedly. "My fiancé, Liddy Deans and my daughter, Harper."

As the camera moves to find them on the side of the stage, the crowd continues to clap. When Whoopi and Raven motion for Harps and Lid to join me I can tell from the look on Liddy's face she is nervous, but she's also very happy for me. It shows in her eyes.

She carries Harper on her hip as she walks towards, us. They both have huge smiles on their faces. Harper is clapping along with the crowd. When they are close enough I pull them into a hug and Liddy whispers in my ear. "I'm so proud of you, babe."

I can't help myself, I kiss them both before taking Harper into my arms. Then I turn us to look at the camera making sure to keep my arm wrapped around Lid's waist.

Raven steps closer. "Did we hear you correctly? This is your fiancé?"

We both blush. "Yes, it is. This is my best friend, the love of my life, and soon to be wife, Liddy Deans."

The crowd "awes" again at my announcement. "Well, let us be one of the first to congratulate you both on your engagement." Whoopi says.

"Thank you." We reply at the same time.

Whoopi then moves the microphone in front of Liddy. I can feel her tense up. None of this was discussed earlier. "So have you and Hunter set a date yet?"

"Y y yes, we have." She says with a smile.

"Care to share and details?"

She looks at me for guidance. I just smile and nod my head. I know she's got this.

"We have decided on a small wedding sometime this Fall. Mostly family and a few close friends." She smiles.

I pull her even closer. I'm so proud of how she handled that totally unexpected question. When we talked about this earlier with the crew all she was suppose to do is hold Harper and wave from the crowd when the cameras panned to her.

"So is this little princess, the inspiration for "To The Moon And Back?" Raven inquires.

"Yes, it is. This is my 2 year old daughter Harper." I look down at her. "Can you say, hi?"

She nods her head. "Hi." Then tucks her head into the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry, it looks like she is being shy, today. Usually she is very talkative." I look at Liddy and we both chuckle.

"That's fine. Is she aware that this song is about her?"

"Yes, she is, but I'm just not sure if she really understands how popular it's gotten. Heck I can't even believe it!" I can't seem to stop grinning. "Whenever she hears it we always refer to it as her song."

"That's so sweet." Raven says. "So you just finished up a 6 month tour last month. What are your plans now?"

"We are currently in the studio working on some projects."

"Any plans for a new album anytime soon?"

"Of course, but no release date has been set. So I really can't say much more about it."

"Oh, okay. Well, can you at least tell us if you've written any songs about your beautiful fiancé and will they be on the new album?"

I look at Liddy and she is blushing. I nervously laugh. "Yay, I've written LOTS of songs about her. She's such an incredible woman. She inspires me every single day. I find it extremely easy to write about the many reasons why I love her." She looks shocked. I can't help but smile. "So, yay, to answer your question, yes I'm absolutely positive there will be several songs about her on my next album and any album to follow."

Just then I notice someone on the TV crew signaling to wrap it up. So Whoopi raises her mic. "Well, congratulations again Hunter on your Gold Album and your engagement. I'm sure I'm safe in saying that we all wish you and Liddy the very best and look forward to your next album."

The crowd claps as the camera turns to Raven as she introduces the next guest.

________________

A few hours later

Liddy's POV

"So Liz, what are Hunter's fans saying about the photo of us, I posted on Instagram a while ago?" I ask as the bridal attendant leaves to select a few more dresses for me to try on.

"The majority of the comments are positive. The consensus is that you two are adorable and that it's obvious how happy you make Hunter.

I smile. "That's a relief. I really want them to accept me but not so much for my sake, but for Hunter's. I don't think some of his fans realize how much it hurts him and even angers him sometimes, that they feel it's okay to publically question or pass judgment on his personal choices. At least 3 or 4 times a week I overhear him ask someone from his team, how come people claiming to be his fans post mean comments about him or us? It's not like we go on their personal accounts and say anything negative about them."

"That's so sad, Lid. I just can't get over it either. They are perfectly comfortable bashing and bullying you and they don't even know you. I've read a few really hurtful ones over the past few weeks, since it got out that you two were dating. All I can say is it certainly upsets me. I can't imagine how it must hurt you both."

I can hear the frustration and pain in her voice. She has always been one of biggest protectors. I sigh. "It does upset us, but we try really hard to concentrate on all the sweet and loving things the majority of his fans comment."

"That makes me feel a bit better that you guys do that."

"Believe me, it's not easy. I just wish it would stop because it's getting to the point that Hunter isn't as comfortable around his fans as he use to be. That breaks my heart."

__________________

Just a filler chapter, sorry.

PLEASE continue to vote and COMMENT!  I LOVE reading your comments, you have no idea.

Thanks for reading!

9.7 READS! Almost at my personal goal of 10 K. This is so exciting