Douze

Twelve

"I know once in a while we will find, the sound of your heart beats with mine. And when it's time, I'll leave the ocean behind" Jes Hudak

A r d e n K e l l y ;

"Are you serious?" I whispered loudly.

"What? No I'm not" he pssh-ed me.

"Dude, you don't joke things like that!" I pushed his shoulder and he tumbled on the floor laughing.

"It's funny!" He countered

"It's-!" I said but thought about what I was going to say again.

Well if I were to see my face it would be funny... Never will I admit it's funny.

"It's not" I rolled my eyes and Andy recovered from his laughing fit.

"But seriously, it's not me who's getting tied down, it's Allen" he said as a matter-of-fact-ly.

I just stared at him with my eyes narrowed and rose a brow. "You lying?" I poked his arm and he sat right up as he was before.

"No, I'm not, not this time. Allen's got the most eligible bachelorette following him around like a live sick puppy" he said.

"Anddddd, who's the love sick puppy?" I asked but before Andy could open his mouth and answer me, the sound of bells from the front door rings.

"Andy!" I heard a girl said as I rose a questioning brow at him sitting next to me. He had his eyebrows shot up in surprise.

Quickly, both of us scramble to our feet and peeked behind the shelves of the shop. I had my head under a shelf and Andy next to me. Good thing I dusted the place, or not I'd be homing dust bunnies in my nose.

"Ah- Candace!" I saw Allen scrunched his face as the girl- Candace walked up to him and kissed his cheeks.

I have to tell you this, I bet that she is the love sick puppy falling for Mr. Asswipe behind the counter. Candace is tall even though she's wearing her Chelsea boots. Her face is flushed, cheeks rosy in a natural way and she has brown hair cascading down her shoulder and stopping just above her hip. She doesn't look like a duke's daughter to me, she looks more like a Victoria Secret model on the loose. When Andy said she's beautiful, he wasn't being biased. Candace is absolutely gorgeous and I admit that even though I'm a girl.

"Allen told me you had a job" she glared at him playfully.

"Oh did he?" He clenches his jaw, trying not to show his irritation towards her... Or Andy...

Wait.

Back the ship up.

Did Candace just call Allen... Andy?

My eyes grow wide before my head turned to stare at the real and actual Andy beside me.

"And, what the fuck?" I whispered and he turns to look at me, it's like realization just hit him and his eyes grow as wide as saucers.