Neuf

WHERE DID YOU GO!? *uhm* well! Hi guys! I disappeared for quite a while huh? *nervous laugh* okay explanation ; this is the first day I finally FINALLY get a break and lie down and write out this chapter. The last update I did it was rushed and there was suddenly a new character and it was bullshitty-ish... So I took it down and got this one up. Sorry it's short, may not be around for another long period but I already have chapter ten in draft ready to be elaborated! Enjoy this chapter, much love xx -Sar

*

Nine
(Part two)

"Wake you up in the middle of the night to say, that I will never walk away again. I'm never gonna leave this bed" - Maroon 5

L e o n a r d o C a l l e n d ;

*

She sat there in her car, smiling through her tears.

I furrowed my brows and stared right at her. She looks like she's ready for a run.

Fug no.

The great and disappearing Arden won't disappear to anywhere this time. I got up from my seat and quickly opened my umbrella, jogging towards Arden's car.

"Open up" I tapped the window.

She was sitting still in her seat, looks almost stone and she moves stiffly to face me. Her eyes look like they wanted to see pass me instead of me.

"Arden" I tapped the window, having no clue if she can hear me through the window and the pitter-patter of the rain. "I'm here, look" I pointed my fingers to my eyes then to her then back at me. "Roll the window down"

I twirled my finger down so that she'd get what I'm trying to say.

She looks hesitant for a while before her hand reached for the automatic button on the driver's door.

The window rolled down, making a sliding sound as it goes.

"What's-" I fit half my body into her car. "Yo" I laughed nervously when I know that my butt is on full display and getting wet by the rain.

"What do you want?" Arden asks, looking at me like she doesn't want to.

"Well I-"

"God, never mind, just get out of my car I wanna go" she abruptly stops me mid sentence and I rose a brow at her.

"Do you wanna get out of the car and talk about it? You obviously look like you have a problem" I stated.

She sighs before letting her head hang down. "Sure" she almost sounded like she didn't want to.

So I got into the car instead, my pants dripping from the rain and now soon to wet Arden's passenger seat.

"I thought I-" she started

"Yeah, let's go for a drive first" I said

She didn't say anything but she pulled the brake and drove from the kerb.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about this" I edged to the side and saw the dark spot on the seat. "It'll dry" I said.

"Don't care, just shut up for awhile" she says glumly.

"Can't, takes away the whole idea of wanna talk about it? act. Go right" I instructed as she took the turn.

"Whatever. Where are we going?" She asks.