Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Harry’s P.O.V

Me and CeCe spent the whole night talking to each other, Rihana rang a couple of times to check up on her and see if she was okay. I didn’t know I had missed her so much! And she’s changed too, when I last saw her, her hair was a bright blonde, white almost cut in a bob, and she was about 4ft. Now she’s got almost brown hair down to her ribs and she’s still short but 5’7. My little sister’s grown up so fast.

It wasn’t until about 2 in the morning that CeCe finally fell asleep on the sofa, she looked so innocent as if nothing bad could ever go wrong in her life. I got up off of the sofa, picking her up before I left and I slowly walked up to her room, placing her gently into her bed and pulling the covers over her to let her sleep. Mum had already gone to her night shift at the hospital, so it was just us. I took the opportunity to explore the house a little more as I had only seen the living room and CeCe’s room. The first room I came to seemed to be another living room at first, but as you looked closer you could see scrap books, old birthday cards, items of clothing and pictures hung all around the room. One wall was all CeCe growing up, photo’s of her at 1 all the way through to 18 made into a wallpaper and a time line strung across, marking the dates and occasion. But as I walked into the room fully I saw it, the wall behind the door. Me. All the photo’s that my mum had of me before I left were scattered across the wall in wooden frames, a A3 sized photo in the middle of me and CeCe, I was carrying her across the beach because the sand was too hot for her feet and she forgot her shoes. As I made my way over to the photo I felt a sudden pain in my shin, I looked down to see a huge chest of drawers. Me being the nosey person I am, I looked inside, inspecting the items occupying the drawers when I came across an old book filled with loose pages, crumpled up and ripped. The leather bound book was held tightly together by a strip of elastic on the side, almost ready to fall off. I was about to pick it up to read when I was startled by CeCe knocking at the door.

CeCe: H-harry?

Me: It’s me CeCe, are you okay?

CeCe: Yeah, I heard something bang and I woke up and saw this light on?

Me: I was just looking around the house. Sorry.

CeCe: What are you sorry for? Your my brother? It’s basically your house too!

Me: I guess it was just instincts. CeCe?

CeCe: Yeah Harry?

Me: What’s this book full of?

She groggily made her way over to me as I  held the book up in the air. CeCe outstretched her arm for the book, pulling off the elastic as she pried open the old book.

CeCe: It’s letters. From, well, from me.

Me: To who?

CeCe: You! It’s the letters I told you that I used to write , when you first left. I thought I threw them away?

Me: It looks like you did, but someone got them back.

CeCe: It was probably mum, she always read them and cried when she did. I guess she knew how much I missed you but couldn’t change it.

Me: Well, you should get some sleep, and I should too. Do you have a blanket?

CeCe: Yeah, why?

Me: So I can sleep on the sofa retard.

CeCe: Stop talking bull shit, you are not sleeping on the sofa! Sleep in my room on my other  bed, you know, my sofa bed! I used to use it before I got my new one.

Me: CeCe, I’m fine downstairs!

CeCe: Harry,  I will drag you in.

Me: CeCe, I will beat you.

CeCe: Just sleep on there? Please?

Me: Fine.

That was the last thing we said to each other before we headed into CeCe’s room. She pulled out the bed, grabbing the spare quilt and pillows from her walk-in-wardrobe. I was still basically sleeping on the sofa, but I knew why she wanted me here and to be honest, I felt better sleeping in the same room as her. We both felt if we were apart we would be separated again.

>> The next day>>

CeCe’s P.O.V

I woke up at my usual time, 10, to find Harry in my bed hugging the teddy he gave me on my 3rd birthday. He looked so cute and I didn’t want to wake him.

I checked my phone to see 8 missed calls from Rihana and 15 messages. Really? I read through them all, laughing at Rihana’s rage, but when I got to the last one I was pretty shocked. It read:

CeCe, I have been outside for an hour now and if your mum hadn’t just pulled up I would have gone in through the window. And when you wake up be prepared for a full blown make-over as I am doing your hair and make-up for today. Meet me down in the living room as soon as you wake up. Rih xx

Shit. I’m not the girl who fusses over her hair or wears make-up on a daily basis, so if I let Rihana do my appearance for the day I was in deep shit. She always does her hair nice and she always has a little foundation on, mascara coving her little eyelashes and to finish it off some eyeliner to highlight her crystal blue eyes. I was in for shit today.