Finding Steven

I need something to keep my mind off of things. Today is my last day at Disneyland and I decided to go on the Cars racers ride and I'm the person who is a chicken and doesn't go on fast rides. I'm going crazy.

*After the cars ride*
It's my favorite ride now 😂

While I was in line for a ride, I saw a dude with a cookie cat shirt 😄

I also saw a performance where the woman singing sounded just like Pearl.

Story time! Gather around my children!

Steven Bomb- Day 6

The gems and Connie reach the end of the cave and don't find Steven. They all turn around and leave the cave. They all continue down the path where everyone originally fought the monster. They walked for a long time but no sign of danger. They turn around a corner and see Steven ahead of them. His back was turned to them. "Hey Steven!" Amethyst says cheerfully. He turns around and his eyes are dark black with a glowing red around the edges and he has a black aura around him. "Steven?" Pearl says confused. Steven starts charging towards them at lightning speed and rammed into Pearl, tossing her back against a rock. Steven then jumped high in the air used his power to slam into the ground to make the land shake. Everyone fell down from the impact. After the gems and Connie get up, they rush and dog pile Steven. Steven shakes them off and they go everywhere. Steven goes to each one except Connie and throws them into some nearby vines that hold the gems tight. He then goes to Connie. Seeing that she is weaker than the gems, he pins her up against the wall. "Any last words?" He says in a deep and hoarse voice. "Yes." Connie replies. But instead of saying something she moves her head forward and kisses her Steven one last time before he gets her. When she stops, she looks at him and notices that his eyes are back to normal.

"Connie?" Steven says. He lets go of her and backs away. He looks like he's ashamed. He starts running away from everyone, towards the cave. Before Connie runs after him, she draws her sword and cuts everyone loose from the vines. Garnet orders everyone to search the cave for Steven while she goes to the warp pad to see if he's home. Everyone searches in the cave but they don't see him. Garnet soon comes running into the cave and says that he's home. Everyone warps home and he's sitting at the table of the kitchen.

"Steven, what happened back there? Why were you attacking us?" Garnet asks.

" I was possessed." Steven replied

Can I just tell you guys how much I appreciate you! Everyone has been so positive and supportive and I can't thank you all enough. This is my first story on Wattpad and I never expected to get so much feedback! Again, thank you all so much 😀

I apologize for making these so short. I hope you are OK with that since you guys are getting a new chapter everyday for this whole week. I also haven't had a really good story idea but I think after this chapter, it will be easier to think of ideas. I'll try to make the last Steven Bomb chapter to be normal length