The Battle

Guys, over 500 reads!!! That's insane! Thank you all so much! It really boosts my confidence to see people are reading, commenting, and voting, on my story!

EVERYONE! GO FOLLOW/CHECK OUT ConnieUniverse0311, qster33, AND billcipher111! THEY HELPED ME MAKE THIS CHAPTER!

As the giant gem looks in the front window of the temple, the two teenagers shake in fear. Yellow Diamond is huge and she's not even a fusion! Yellow Diamond then stands up straight and she's taller than Sugilite! She then draws out her weapon and it's a giant hammer, much like Sardonyx's but it didn't turn into a drill. As she takes her weapon, Steven and Connie looked at each other and they know what to do. They formed Stevonnie, which might help but it won't do much. Stevonnie goes up the stairs and grabs Rose's Scabbard and crashes through the window. Just as they are jumping out, Yellow Diamond takes her hammer and hits the temple, trying to hit Stevonnie. He/She (no one knows :T) then draws Steven's shield and then Stevonnie runs into battle. His/Her goal is to hit Yellow Diamond's gem, which was on her lower back. Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl are already hard at work, keeping Yellow Diamond busy. They don't know that Connie came back but when they all saw Stevonnie, they were all wide-eyed and scared for her protection. But no one could tell about Garnet, since, ya know, her shades. Stevonnie gets Yellow Diamond's attention and while she was busy with that, all the gems quickly fuse to try and be evenly matched with her. Alexandrite then throws a punch and hits Yellow Diamond in the face. (I'm just going to say YD instead of Yellow Diamond) YD's attention then switches to Alexandrite. Alexandrite used her six arms to grab YD's arms and legs to give Stevonnie a chance to try and damage YD's gem. Stevonnie throws the shield and gets on Lion. He  teleports to YD's gem then Stevonnie puts the scabbard into a tiny crack the shield made. YD broke free from Alexandrite's grip and reached behind her, then grabbed Stevonnie and throws him/her against a big rock. Stevonnie gets up right away and runs back into battle. YD grabs her hammer again and tries to hit either of the fusions and damage them if she can. YD misses Stevonnie multiple times but hits Alexandrite quite a bit since she's an easy target from being so big. Many hits are taken on her everyone and since Stevonnie is mostly human, is tired. Steven and Connie are holding up but some of the focus is being lost. There have been some moments where the almost un-fused but they continued to fight.

Stevonnie and YD are in a vicious fight and Stevonnie is on the ground and is slightly unconscious but when he/she turns around, all Stevonnie sees is the YD's hammer coming towards him/her, ready to crush Stevonnie. Steven then breaks the focus, they un-fuse. He immediately gets up, picks up Connie, and throws her towards Alexandrite to catch Connie. As soon as Connie can see what's going on, her eyes fix on Steven. Right infront of her, Steven is crushed by the hammer. He is half human so she doesn't know what could happen.His body could've taken enough physical damage for it to disappear into his gem or he could be badly beat up and still in his physical form. YD lifts up her hammer, Steven is still in his physical form, but badly injured. Without even thinking, Connie runs to Steven to try and help him. Alexandrite charges at YD from behind but YD turns around and sees Alexandrite running towards her. She then swings her hammer and hits Alexandrite. Hard. The gems unfuse, including Garnet, as she is know Sapphire and Ruby. They all watch in terror as YD picks up  unconscious Steven in one hand, and Connie is picked up in the other. YD's job was done. She had Steven and Connie, she was ready to go back to homeworld. She made her weapon disappear and she started to run. She was getting a running start to jump back to homeworld since she was really big and strong. Once she jumped, they were in homeworld within 1 minute. Connie's first thoughts were, "What's going to happen to me? To Steven?"

Hey!!! Hope you all liked!

The reason I used him/her to talk about Stevonnie is because it's never been proven whether Stevonnie is a boy or girl. Even the crystal gems don't have genders. They just take the form of a female (I don't remember why). Steven is the only gem that actually has a gender since he's part human. Back to Stevonnie, I think it's a girl since that jock at the dance party was hitting on Stevonnie, but Sadie also thought Stevonnie was hot. It's really confusing. But to put it on the funny side, it means everyone in Beach City is gay. XD