Still Friends

*Steven's point of view

I wake up to find that I'm in Lion's mane where my he has all my mom's stuff. I squirm until he gets off of me and I just stare at him trying to figure out why he does that. I get into my star t-shirt and my jeans. I go downstairs for some breakfast and as I'm going down, Garnet comes in from the warp-pad. I ask what's going on, but she seems rushed and doesn't answer me. She runs into her room, and a few moments later, she comes back out with something in a bubble and uses the warp-pad again. I figured I would ask her later. I get a bowl of cereal and start to eat it. In the middle of eating my cereal, I hear Jamie, the mailman, shouting my name outside. I run out very excited because I ordered a Guy from the Guys toy line and I've been waiting forever for it. Jamie ends up not having it but he does give me a coupon to go the arcade. I figured since the gems are busy, I'd ask Connie if she'd want to go. I run back to the house and grab my phone. I quickly dial up Connie. It rings for a while but she eventually picks up. I tell her about the coupon for the arcade and asked her if she'd like to go. We'd go today in about an hour and she said yes...

I know, short chapter :)