Time to Themselves

People. I got an awesome blue tooth speaker and now I can blast Pentatonix and annoy my parents! Muahahahahaha! It's literally 10 pm and the speaker is at a high volume. I'm sorry I'm posting this so late but I was at Disneyland!

*Starts to rain outside*

After Steven and Connie are done with breakfast, they walk back upstairs and sit on the bed. They spend some time looking out the window. Connie lays down on the bed and Steven moves beside her on the edge of the bed. "How did you ever have an interest in me Steven? I've never had a single friend until I met you. Then we end up dating. What do you see in me?" Connie asks. Steven replies with "You were eye catching. Once we started talking, I saw that you were smart and charming. I thought it was adorable." Connie looks away from Steven and blushes. Steven kisses Connie and gets over her.(I know what some of you are thinking. Not going there. You nasty) They cuddle for a bit before they start to make out. They get done with all the romance and decide to go swimming. Connie happened to bring her black bikini and slipped it on while Steven put on some swim trunks. They go into the ocean and have lots of fun. They had a splash war, played Marco Polo, and Steven gave Connie a piggyback ride down the beach. They sat down on the beach and Steven summoned his shield to substitute for an umbrella(It's still raining) He made it tiny though. "Aren't you going to make that bigger?" Connie asked. Steven smirked and said "Or we could get closer." Steven puts his hands on the sides of Connie's face and brings it closer the him. Before they kiss, Amethyst comes up behind them and shouts " KISS! KISS! KISS!" Steven turns around and sees all the crystal gems are standing behind them. Steven just glares at Amethyst and says to the team, annoyed, " I thought you guys were going to be gone for a few days." Garnet replies, " We finished early. So we came back."

After the crystal gems leave, Steven and Connie get up and walk back to the temple to get changed back into their normal clothes. "How about we go get some pizza tonight? Hopefully it won't be ruined." Steven asks Connie. "Sounds awesome. I'll meet you there. I'm going to change into some other clothes." Connie replies, and Connie leaves.

*Skip forward to the date*

Steven and Connie get some pizza and talk like they used to when they were still friends. It was nice for them to just relax and unwind.

Steven walks Connie home and they say goodbye.

On the way home, Steven sees the guy that attacked him and kissed Connie. He is sitting down on a bench on his phone. Steven walks up to him and asks, "Who are you? Why are you hitting on my girlfriend?" "If you really wanna know, my name is Levin. You might of heard of my brother Kevin (from the rave Steven and Connie went to when they fused). And I'm hitting on her because I loved her way before you two even met!" Levin replies angrily. "Well stop! You need to respect that she is taken and not interested in you. She probably never will by the way you're approaching her." Steven says. Levin stands up and shouts "How do you know?!" and then he runs away.

Steven shrugs it off and says "Whimp", under his breath.

As soon as Steven walks in the door, Pearl runs up to him and tell him that they need to go on an urgent mission and that the gems need Steven to come with. Steven nods his head and then quickly texts Connie about it to give her a heads up. Then he runs onto the warp pad and they all leave the temple.

More romance! Yay!