I'm Sorry

Hey! This is a little author's note! No story on this part, but please read this. It's important.

So I've been sick recently and normally that's my opportunity to write chapters for you guys, but this sickness is really torturing me. Not much is happening to me. I have a really high fever and a really bad cough, but I feel awful. It makes it hard to write and focus since I'm tired. I'm pretty lucky I feel well enough to type this for you guys. I also have a huge band concert coming up that I'm going to be really busy with. The thing is, my school was literally just built over the summer and there is going to be a dedication ceremony so the person the school is dedicated to is going to be there and the mayor of the city is going to be there. This is the biggest thing I've ever played for and I need to work super hard since I've been sick and not able to play my instrument. 

I have the next chapter of the story all set up, but just to let you know, there might not be one next week. The good thing though is that the first quarter is done after next week and I have two weeks off! Yay!!! I might want to make my own Steven Bomb of chapters :)

This next part isn't really important, more like fangirling.

Can we also talk about the new episode of Steven Universe that came out today? It was so adorable! Steven and Connie held hands and when Steven was fighting a gem experiment, he says "Keep your hands off my Connie", my heart fluttered. It's so obvious he likes her and that she likes him back. I sadly think that they're going to be friends for a long time though. I'm waiting for the episode where Steven kisses her.

I also want to call you guys lions since you all like the line I did for Lion in my earlier chapters. What do you think?

Goodbye my lions ;)