Help

Steven Bomb- Day 5? XD
It's been a week since Steven texted Connie about going on a mission and Connie is starting to worry. Steven usually isn't gone for this long on a mission unless it's really serious. She sends him a text asking if he's ok. Still no answer even after a day goes by.

Connie goes into town to ask if anyone has seen Steven. Everyone's answer is no. Next thing she does is go to the temple. She knocks on the door, but no answer. She turns to leave but the warp pad activates. Pearl comes through. Her outfit is torn , her face is scratched and her hair is messy. She sees Connie through the door and runs to her. "We need your help! Now! I'll get you one of my swords and take you to where the others are." Pearl said to Connie. Pearl runs into her room and comes out of it with a sword. She hands it to Connie and they both get on the warp pad. They are soon gone.

The two warp to a place Connie doesn't recognize from other missions. Pearl explains that they were all walking along a path and then all of a sudden, something comes out of the bushes nearby. It had multiple hands and it grabbed everyone but Pearl fought it and was able to escape. Connie draws the sword, ready to fight.

Pearl and Connie walk along the same path everyone was kidnapped on and are ready to fight. There was rustling in the bushes close to them. Connie stops  Pearl and has an idea. Connie finds a rock throws it at a wall up ahead. Soon after, the monster comes out of the bushes looking for something to grab. That's when Connie runs towards it and Pearl follows. "Cut off the hands if possible!" Connie yells. They are successful with most of the hands before the creature retreats. They follow the creature back to a cave where they assume everyone is.

Pearl and Connie walk in the cave and find that the creature has a healing pool. It steps in and the hands grow back. It turns around to leave and the cave and Connie and Pearl hide behind one of the rocks in the cave. The creature walks past them and leaves the cave. "Search for the others," Pearl commands. They both search the front area first and they keep moving back farther into the cave. No luck at all. All of a sudden, Connie hears a tiny "Help."  She hears it again, and again, and again. It keeps on getting louder at the very end of the cave. Connie walks towards the voice and she soon recognizes who it is. It's Amethyst! Connie starts to run until she runs into Amethyst. Connie yells for Pearl to come where she is and Pearl is there quickly. Once she sees Amethyst there, she runs and hugs her. Through all their fights, Pearl was happy to see Amethyst again. The first thing Connie asks is "Where are the others?" "I don't know. But I thought I heard Garnet above me earlier." Connie and Pearl give Amethyst a strange look but continue to walk deeper and deeper into the cave. Amethyst stops everyone. She heard something. Pretty soon, she hears it again. Pearl and Connie hear it too. All of a sudden, Garnet drops from the roof. They all question it at first but then help her up. "How were you up there Garnet?" Amethyst asks. "I was tied up in chains. But I couldn't get out of them."

"The last one we have to find, is Steven." Connie said.

I'm sorry but tomorrow is coming out late too. I'm behind on chapter writing and I'm going to Disneyland again tomorrow. Please be patient while I finish up the Steven bomb