Where's Connie?

I'M NOW GOING TO WRITE IN THIRD- PERSON POV!!! EVERY NOW AND THEN I MIGHT WRITE IN A CHARACTER'S POINT OF VIEW!

STEVEN AND CONNIE ARE 15!

Steven and the Gems come through the warp pad to the temple. They just had a very long mission from battling a mysterious creature who they think may be from home world. They all needed a little break so Steven thought he should go out with Connie for a bit. Steven and Connie became even better friends over the years and Steven has even developed feelings for Connie but she doesn't know yet. He decides he wants to go get some pizza so he calls her. She doesn't pick up so he leaves her a message. Two hours pass and she still hasn't replied. He gets really worried because she has her phone with her most of the time. 

A week passes and he hasn't heard from Connie. Not even a text message saying she's busy. Steven decides he'll have Lion take him to her house to see if everything is OK. He gets there and everything's normal. He goes to knock on the door, but just before he does Connie's mom opens the door. Steven asks if Connie is home and Connie's mom tells him she's upstairs in her room. He runs up to her room knocks on her door. He hears a come in, so he does. Connie is sitting in her room watching Dogcopter 3. "Hi" Steven says. He gets no reply. He touches Connie's shoulder and then she realizes he's there. "Hi Steven! It's been a while since I've heard from you!". "Umm, I tried calling you a week ago..." said Steven.  "I never got it..." said Connie. Steven thought she was acting a little strange and thinking it was nice seeing her, but he had to go. "I have to go Connie, but I'll see you later." "No! Stay for a bit Steven! Please?" Steven had to stay with her It had been a long time since they've seen each other, and he had a little crush on her too ;). He figured she seemed weird because he hadn't seen her for a while. They caught up on what was going on in their life and they watched a couple movies. Steven noticed that time flew by and it was ten at night. "It's been fun Connie, but now I really have to go." Connie's voice got really dark all of a sudden, she said "You're not going anywhere Steven!!!" Her eyes quickly turn red and then she turns into a monster! Steven finally understood why Connie was acting weird. It wasn't Connie at all!!! He quickly drew his shield and started to fight what he thought was Connie. He thew the shield, he blocked a hit, and eventually defeated it. Then all of a sudden, Connie's parents run in. They look in horror from what they see in their daughter's bedroom!!! Then, her parents do the same thing she did! Eyes quickly went red and they both grew into giant monsters! Steven's only thought is :T. He did the same thing he did with the last monster. Threw his shield, blocked a hit, and eventually defeated them. He runs out of the house as quickly as he can to avoid getting attacked by another monster. He then sees something on the porch as he looks back. It looks like Connie...