Connie

Hey! I'm so excited for the Steven Bomb coming up soon! I think the show is just adorable and I can't handle it! Aaaaaaaaaah! Not just Connie and Steven, but how everyone seems to care for each other and I just love stuff like that!

I hope you like this chapter! I've had loads of ideas for this part, but I need more ideas. When you're done reading the chapter, please come up with some ideas and comment them. I'll give you credit for the next chapter! I might not use some of the ideas but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate them. Every single thing that you guys tells me gives me inspiration and happiness. I feel so special to be apart of the Steven Universe fandom(I feel like I've said this before :P)!

Connie woke up around 9 am. She asked her parents where they were going with all their stuff and they just told they were going on a little vacation to visit some family. Connie tried texting Steven during the trip so she's have something to pass the time, but he never responded. So she instead just looked out the window until they got there. They arrived a few hours after she woke up. They were visiting Connie's Aunt and Uncle while they had to be away from Beach City. Once she got settled in one the guest bedrooms in the house, she asked her parents when they were going to leave. They just looked at each other and just told her they didn't know. She just gave them a strange look and asked them if something was wrong. They couldn't lie to their daughter for long. They told her that she would be in danger if she had stayed back. The Crystal Gems would have to fight something and it wanted Connie. She picked up her phone and called Steven until he picked up. She was freaking out while she was asking Steven why he didn't tell her. Steven explained that he did it to protect her. He couldn't live with himself if she got hurt because of a gem. She was one of the best things that ever happened to Steven. Even if they worked together, or formed Stevonnie, it wouldn't have worked and Connie would've gotten extremely hurt or worse. She told Steven she understood and hung up. Steven on the other hand, felt crushed, he knew she was upset. 

Connie tried to get her mind off of everything and watched TV. She was very quiet throughout the rest of the day, and even couldn't fall asleep. She was upset and sad that she couldn't help Steven. But she decided she would. Whether he wanted her help or not. Connie went through her mom's purse and got the car keys. Then Connie grabbed one of her purses and packed some food in it for the long road trip ahead of her. She was able to get there quickly since it was now night and no one was around. She got to Beach City very early in the morning and got to the temple as quickly as possible. She ran into the temple but Steven and the Gems weren't in there. Connie laid down on the couch downstairs and fell asleep. She was awakened by someone shaking her and when her eyes focused, she saw Steven above her. His hair was messy and his clothes were all torn up. He asked in a very worried way what she was doing at the temple and she said that she wanted to help. Steven said she needed to get out of here. He grabbed her hand and dragged her off the couch. Before they ran out the door, there was something shaking the house. After the shaking stopped, and they saw something huge moving outside. Then it bent down, and a huge eye was staring in the window. "Yellow Diamond...", Steven said.

READ THE MESSAGE BELOW!!! PLEASE!!!

I hope you guys really liked the chapter and I'm sorry I'm leaving with such a cliff hanger, but I wanted to make it suspenseful. But now, I want you guys to come up with ideas of how the battle should go!!! I want a lot of stuff to happen! Comment the way you want me to make it  so the story is more enjoyable. Like I said at the beginning of the chapter, I will give you a shout out in the beginning of the next chapter!  If you didn't read the note at the beginning, read it now! Bye!