Is it really you?

"Connie?" Steven asks unsure if it's really her. He gets no answer and he goes over to her. He feels for a pulse and tries to listen for a heartbeat. He doesn't hear anything but he decides to take her back to the gems. Back at the temple, Pearl looks her over and does the normal medical procedure. Pearl tells Steven that Connie is unconscious and she doesn't know when she'll wake up. Pearl's best advice was just to take her back home after they make sure the house and the area is safe. The gems help out with cleaning up after the monsters vs. Steven incident and they think it's safe to bring Connie home. Garnet used her future vision just to be sure. Steven brings Connie into her room and sets her in bed. The gems start going back without Steven and Steven stays behind just to make sure everything is OK. He comes to her bedside and just stares at her blank face. He just whispers, "I'll see you soon Connie." And he kisses her. And it wasn't just a peck on the lips. It was long and romantic. Connie actually wakes up as Steven is kissing her. She actually had feelings for Steven too and she started to kiss back. Steven didn't notice at first but once he did he pulled away and he shouted "Connie!" He then gave her a big hug. Connie was confused on what had happened before and after she was unconscious. She was kind of happy about what happened after though. "Steven, what happened? All I remember is I was watching Dogcopter and something hit me a couple times then I blacked out." Steven replied " I have no idea what happened either. I called you to see if you wanted to get some food and you didn't reply for a week. Then I came here and there was a fake you here and the fake you turned into a monster. Then your parents came up and they turned into monsters too! "My parents are out of town on a business trip! They shouldn't be here! And you love me?!?!?! For how long???" Connie said. Steven replied " I've loved you for a while now. I just didn't know if you loved me too. I didn't want to tell you because it might ruin the friendship we already had. But now I'm really ready to tell you. I love you Connie." " I love you too Steven". Steven pulled her in and kissed her. Again.

I'm sorry it's super short!!! School just started for me yesterday and I've been really busy! Hope you understand