My feet lightly stepped on the rose Petals, the silky feeling on some parts on the bottom of my feet and the grass gave my feet a tickle but I didn't care I just wanna know what's this is gunna lead to.

The trail led me behind the house up the stone steps to the deck. I carefully went up the stairs cause I put on my heels again. When I finally got to the top I looked up to see Asher.

He was in a tux, his hair was gelled to stick at the top giving in a sort of quiff hair do.

He looked so sexy, my wolf was going crazy but she wants half as bad as me.

He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. He was holding a rose in his hand. Slowly he walked forward and was just a step away from me.

He slowly reached his hand out and gave me the flower. I looked down at it and slowly brought it to my nose taking a sniff. I hummed, I carefully retreated it away from my nose and looked at my mate.

"Well your majesty, your carriage is ready and is waiting to take you on a date" I raised an eyebrow.

Who knew my big tough alpha could act so silly.

And then al of a sudden I frown looking at the ground. I heard him intake a breath and he started to come near me.

"Addison? Baby are you ok-"

"Your taking me on a date?" I said excitedly, my face felt like it was going to split open.

His face relaxed and went back to a smile adoration in his eyes.

He grabbed my hand and nodded his head towards down the stairs "let's go princess don't wanna be late do we?" I shook my head and started walking happily.

We went in his car, he's been driving for a while a comfortable silence surrounding us. I'm kind of scared to talk. I don't want to say something that will turn him off, idk.

"Addison" my name rolled off of his tongue and a passion filled me. I could focus on his words that came out of his sexy pink lips. My name just kept repeating itself in my head his sexy voice. His voice was so smooth but husky. It was just so, sexy.

I wonder what it would. No. Addison stop it!. Ugh I wonder what it would be like for him to moan my name.

Oh my god that passion that erupted in my started to grow as my thoughts roamed.

"Addison" I moaned and his eyes darkened. "Yes?" I said breathlessly.

I need to stop think before I take him right in the middle of this highway.

This time I heard every single word that came out of his mouth.

"Your so fucking sexy when you moan like that" suddenly my brain processed those words and a dark red tink covered my cheeks.

I looked down and cleared my throat.

"I-I'm sorry Addison I didn't, I couldn't think straight. I wasn't and I umm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I can't help it though your beautiful " He said looking at the road the ends of his ears turned a red and I giggled.

He looked at me and smiled.

Asher's pov.

I heard one of my top five favorite sounds come from her mouth when she giggled.

I'm so fucking stupid, I got embarrassed. I'm a Alpha for fucks sake! I don't get embarrassed!

'For mate we do, do anything for mate!' My wolf shouted in my head.

I looked over at Addison to see a smile on her face. I just stared at her for a second just processing her features.

Her giant big blue eyes, her cute button nose fit perfectly in the middle of her face and she had the little points right above her lips that made them look so curved and sculptured to perfection.