"Where's he going?" I asked worried. 

"He drives when he's stressed," Niall told me.  

"No, no this isn't real. I'm living a nightmare. He's going to get killed!" I yelled getting up and running outside.  

I ran past Liam who was sitting on the ground with Danielle holding him. She just glared at me. I teared up. 

"Zayn stop, don't do this!" I yelled at him as he started to back upthe car.  

"Avalon move!" He yelled back.  

"Not until you get inside!" I yelled back.  

"Fine," he said stoping the car and getting out. He walked right pasted me and went inside. I followed.  

"Avalon I-" Liam started.  

"Save it," I said walking past. 

"She's just jealous that you still love me," I heard Danielle say. 

"What?" Liam said.  

"It's okay, just tell the little girl that you do," she said referring to me.  

I turned to see him trying to talk but nothing came out one last tear fell from my eye. So he really did love her. 

"Avalon wait," I heard him say. 

"What?"I turned around swiftly. 

"I never thought that it would turn out like this," he said into my eyes. Start the water works. 

"Liam, I bet, but the point is you lied to my face and I don't know." 

"Avalon, I love you. And if I do have feelings for Danielle," 

"Woah, so you do? Liam why did you do this to me!" I started to yell. 

"Do what?" He questioned stupidly.  

"You've played with my emotions and got me thinking that I was safe but yet he loves someone else." I was full on balling. I started walking back inside when he pulled my arm. 

"I just want to let you know, I love you," he said lying. I could just tell. 

"Whatever." I mumbled. 

I went inside to see all the boys, except Zayn, waiting for me.  

"You okay, princess? Louis asked me. 

I shook my head and stopped where I was and shut my eyes, letting one tear escape. Thy pulled me into a large group hug.  

I felt worthless once more and walked up stairs to the room. It had no affection from me anymore. Just another room. I grabbed the bipolar pills and popped some in my mouth. I leaned up against the wall again just to find myself in a heap if tears. 

After crying for about an hour, I pulled my phone out. I saw that there was a text from Niall. I opened it. 

From: Niall 

Hey we went out and left you alone for a while. Well sort this out later ❤❤ 

At least someone cared. I went through all of my old messages with Liam and I just cried more. I was deeply in love with him and I knew it. I slid across his name to pull out the delete button but couldn't bring myself to do it. By this time it was 8 and I wanted to pull my mind from the clouds. 

I walked back down to see the two tickets were gone and so was everyone else. I bet Liam and Danielle are taking the trip. 

I figured I might as well do something to get my mind cleared. I grabbed my car keys and my bag from the floor and went to my car. I have a red Volkswagen GTI which is honestly the ugliest piece of shit ever but I love my car. More than Liam.