64)

|Amber's point of view|

...hilarious. Logan got into my makeup bag and was "making daddy pretty".

I take a picture of him and put it on instagram.

Logan Alison Dallas.. Professional makeup artist.
@Camerondallas

"If i see that picture anywhere i swear i will kill you with my bare hands" cam warns.

"Too late" i laugh, sticking my tongue out at him.

And i also put it on Facebook and twitter.

Logan wanted to "make daddy pretty" haha love u @camerondallas

"Okay Logan, i think its time to make daddy look more like daddy again and less like lady gaga" i laugh.

"No, i need to make daddy preeeeeeeetty" she whines.

"Daddy's already pretty enough" i laugh. 

"Why thank you" cam says proudly and i just roll my eyes.

"Logan, sorry baby but its time to remove your masterpiece from my face" cam laughs.

"Noo" she cries.

"Okay Logan, why don't you go watch tv downstairs then" i suggest and she walks downstairs.

I grab my makeup wipes from my bathroom and start to take all the makeup off Cam's face.

"Thanks" he laughs and so do i.

"No problem" i smile and kiss his cheek.

Once i finish, he takes my hand and we walk down stairs.

Logan notices Cam's face and starts to pout.

"Daddy isnt pretty anymore" she pouts.

"Wow thanks" cam says, sarcastically.

"Don't worry your still pretty to me" i giggle and kiss his cheek.

"And don't you worry either babygirl. I took pictures of when daddy was pretty" i laugh.

"Yay" she claps.

"Logan guess who's coming over later?" i ask.

"Who?"

"Matt!" i say.

"Yayyyyy dinosaur is coming" she yells and i laugh.

"How'd do you know about matt being a dinosaur?" i ask, still laughing.

"He told me" she states.

"Of course he did" i roll my eyes.

I look at the time and see that its already 4.

"Cam, we're going to cheesecake factory with Kellianne and nash, we need to go get ready." i say and he nods.

I go upstairs and and change into a strapless red dress that goes down to my mid-thigh. I curl my hair and grab red 3' heels and a black clutch purse.

For my makeup, i do a smokey eye and a red lipstick that matches my dress. (I've never been to the cheesecake factory so ima just pretend its fancy. Okay? Okay.)

I walk out and see that cam is in beige pants and a blue dress shirts.

"You look...amazing" he says and i blush, but don't even bother hiding my face.

"Thanks" i smile "you do too" i finish just as the doorbell rings.

"Thats probably Matt" i say as i go down stairs to answer the door. Sure enough its Matt.

"Hey " i smile.

"Hey . You look great by the way" he says.

"Thanks, Logans watching tv in the playroom" i say, he nods and makes his way over to him.

"Bye princess have fun" i say to Logan.

"I will" matt jokes.

"I meant the other princess. But you have fun too" i say, kissing his cheek.

"Bye Logan have fun with Matt" i say, hugging her.

We leave and make our way to the restaurant.

Q: fave icecream

A: BLACK RASPBERRY COOKIE DOUGH OMG ITS AMAZZZZZZZZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG