7)

|Amber's point of view|

Its our first day of MAGCON so i change Logan into a black Taylor Caniff shirt and some jean shorts and i brushed out her long curly brown hair and put a black bandana in it.

"Ready to go baby girl" Cam asks Logan and she nods in response.

"Ready?" He asks me.

"Yupp, lets go"

------------------------------------------------------

|Cameron's point of view|

Its our first day of Magcon this year and i cant wait to show Amber around, since its her and Logan's first Magcon ever!! Im sure they will love it.

We arrive at about 1ish but we dont start until 2:30ish so we're here a little early, which is fine because this way i get time to show them around.

About an hour later

|Amber's point of view |

"And this is the stage, where most of Magcon is held" Cameron finishes my mini-tour. Since its mine and Logan's first magcon, he was showing us around. Im so thankful he's here. He's so sweet and cute and funny.

"Thank you, i am pretty amazing, aren't I" Cam responds laughing.

" Oh my gosh! Did i say that out loud?" i ask, giggling nervously out of embarrassment. I feel the hot blood rushing to my cheeks, and that meant one thing... i was blushing. Embarrassed, i look down at my shoes so he cant see my bright red cheeks.

As if reading my mind, cam says
"Amber, you have known me for years, trust me,you have nothing to be embarrassed about" he smiles at me, and i immediately returned the favor.

"Have you made plans for Sunday yet?" he asks, since that was our one free night, besides yesterday.

"No, i don't have any plans"i answered simply.

"Yes you do" he answers.

I give him a confused look since i dont have any plans for sunday.

"Umm, no i dont" i correct him, obviously very confused.

"Yes you do. You, me, date, sunday night. What do you say?" he says with a huge smile on his face.

I laugh at his extreme amount of confidence before replying, biting my bottom lip, which is a bad habit of mine.

"Im in" i smile "are the guys willing to watch Logan for us?"

"Ya im sure they wont mind" he answers happily.

"Great"

Just a few minutes later Bart and the rest of guys show up.

"Okay Amber, just in case you haven't met everyone yet, lets see, you know Nash, Brent, Hayes, Cameron, uh Shawn, thats jack J, and over there is Taylor, thats jack G, and Carter and, im sure you've met Matt." bart introduces and i smile kind of weakly at the group. "Guys thats Amber"

"And this little clown is Logan....our daughter" Cameron says kissing her temple, making her giggle and i smile at them because he is just so cute with her in his arms.

"Cam, since when do you have kid?" Taylor, i think, asks.

"Since, yesterday" he says and we both laugh a little.

Later that day

Magcon was really fun so far, we danced around like idiots, goofed around for a while, met fans, and now we're answering questions.

"Im Caitlynn and my question is for Amber" the first person says.
"Are any of the boys Logan's father?"

I quickly glance at Cameron to make sure that its okay and he nods.

"Uh, ya, Cameron, is Logan's dad" i say finally.

"Im Kayla, and my question is also for Amber" the next person says "Are you and cam like dating"

"We used to date, but we're just friends now"

"For now" cam scoffs into the Mic and I roll my eyes giggling.

"My question is for Cameron, oh right and my name is Kylie, so isn't it like awkward between you and Amber now?"

"Nope" he says popping the "p" "not even a little" he says as he walks over and starts tickling my sides, he knows im weak there and i burst out laughing. "C-cam st-st-stop" i manage to say.
"Nevaaaaa" he responds.

"Im s-serious" i try to say.

"Fine" he signs and finally stops and i give him a death glare.

"I hate you" i say.

"You love me" he responds.

"No i dont" i say.

"Ya love me" he repeats and i shove his shoulder lightly.

"Oww" he jokes "that actually hurt" he says trying to look sad.

"Good" i joke.

Sorry this is a very long, boring chapter:( the next chapter is the date tho;)