43)

|Jack's point of view|

I finally find Ashlynn, flirting with some guy.

I roll my eyes and walk up to her.

"Ashlynn we seriously need to talk" i say, without even saying hi to her.

"Why Jack, are you mad at me baby?" she asks

"Yes i actually am mad at you! And stop calling me baby" i exclaim.

"Why what's wrong?" she pouts.

"Did you tell Amber to kill herself?" i question, angrily.

"No, of course not" she exclaims.

"Wow, ya know i atleast thought you would tell me the truth Ashlynn!"

"What are you talking about? I am telling the truth baby!" she states.

"I said stop calling me that! And you know exactly what I'm talking about. I saw the tweet Ashlynn. You made up a bunch of crap about her. For example, you are well aware that Amber would never try to get me to have sex with her! She's like my little sister! And That picture was taken before i even met you! And then you told her that she should kill herself and that nobody would miss her?! Why would you say that?"

"I-im sorry. I guess.. i was just jealous. Afraid of loosing you" she states, looking at the ground.

"Really? Thats your excuse? You got jealous so you told one of my best friends to kill themselves?! Well you just might've got your wish..one of them anyways. We're done Ashlynn" i state. (Yay lol)

"B-but Jack-"

"No Ashlynn. Im done. You crossed the line. You messed up big-time and right now, that could've costs someone's life. Do you not realize that? We are done Ashlynn" i exclaim, walking back to where Shawn and Logan are.

I find Logan, playing with Jack (Johnson)

"Hey" i say, still frustrated that amber might be dead right now.

"Jack!" Logan yells.

"Logan!" i copy, laughing as she hugs my legs.

"Did you yell at Ashlynn?" she asks.

"Yup" i nod.

"Good! She was mean" she states.

"Your right. She was mean. But she's all gone now" i smile as Logan wraps her little arms around me.

"I love you Jack" she says and my smile grows even bigger.

"I love you too Logan" i reply, kissing her cheek. Suddenly my phone buzzes, and its Cam.

"Hello?" i answer the phone.

"Jack"

"Yea" i say.

"She woke up"

Cliffhanger .. Idk. Kinda i guess?