69)

|Amber's point of view|

I wake up and find my way down stairs to the kitchen. I see cam waking up just as I'm down the stairs.

I feel bad when I realize that he slept on the couch...

"Morning" he says when he sees me.
"Good morning" i say.

"Do you remember being in a movie?" he asks and I shake my head.

"Oh well, you are. We both are. And we need to film today, only if you want to of course" he explains.

"That sounds like fun" i smile.

We get up and get ready.
I throw on denim washed highwasted shorts and an 'all time low' t-shirt that said "we go together or we dont go down at all" (lyrics from 'love like war' by atl)

We get to the place where the movie is being filmed and i get really nervous. I don't wanna screw up infront of all these people.

-----------------------

|Cam's point of view|

"Hey why don't you go practice your lines with Aaron? Ill be in there in a minute" i tell Amber. She nods and follows Aaron to our dressing room.

As soon as she leaves, everyone runs up to me, which is perfect because i need to talk to all of them anyways.

"So she woke up." Bob states.

"Yea yesterday" i say

"Im glad she's okay" he says, and i smile.

"Me too. But guys, when Amber woke up, she lost her memory" i tell them, and all there faces drop.

"I mean we can still film her scenes but they might take longer since she doesn't remember anything since July last year. She's really upset about not being able to remember anything, so just, don't get upset with her if she can't get the scene right, she'll just get frustrated and stressed out." i explain. They all nod, just as Amber comes running up to me.

"Cam! I remembered something!" she exclaims.

"You did?" i ask and she nods her head excitedly.

"I remembered the first magcon!"

"Really? That's amazing!" i exclaim, hugging her.

"Did you remember anything else?" Marcus asks. I glare at him and she looks down.

"No" she sighs.

"Thats okay, you'll get there" i say.

"I hate not being able to remember anything. Im sorry, i can't even remember you guys." she says, guilt clear in her voice.

"Amber stop blaming yourself! You can't help it" i exclaim.

"Im sorry, its hard not to" she looks down again.

"The only person i remember here is you" she says, as tears drip from her eyes.

"Well Amber, im Bob. Im the director of 'expelled''' bob introduces.

"And im Marcus, i play Ben" he says, and I smile. Amber does too.

"And im Teala, i play Emily"

"And im Matt, i play Danny." eventually, everyone introduces themselves to her again.

"Thank you guys. In sorry i couldn't remember you from the start" she apologizes.

"Please stop apologizing for things you can't control" i say.

"Okay sorry" she says. Everyone laughs and i facepalm.

"Oops" she giggles.

"Okay, so we need Ben, Felix and Shamus for the next scene" Bob announces.

"Ill be right back, okay. Why don't you work on your lines." i suggest.

"Okay, good luck" she exclaims, hugging me before going back to the dressing room.

Q: Favorite movie(s)

A: either blended (Adam Sandler movie) or Divergent or Ted. They're all really good.