41)

|Amber's point of view|

I wake up to a white ceiling and white walls. Confused, i sit up and look around.

"Hey baby, your awake!" Cam exclaims.

"H-hi, cam..where am I?" i ask.

"The hospital" i tense up at his words, i hate hospitals. You have no control and the doctors can do whatever they want to you. They could poison you, and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

"Why am i here? W-what happened?" i ask.

"Amber.. you were cutting and you went unconscious. You tried to kill yourself" he explains. Suddenly it all comes back to me, the tears, the blood, the tweet.

"Why would you cut Amber?" He asks, sitting on the side of the hospital bed.

"Why do you think?" I ask, angrily.

"I honestly don't know Amber! You keep saying that I know, but I truly don't!"

"Obviously I'm talking about the tweet!" I cross my arms.

"Wait what tweet?" He asks. "Someone stole my phone"

My eyes go wide! I can't believe I was so horrible to him!

I take out my phone and show him the tweet that 'he' retweeted.

------------------------------------

|Cams point of view|

@Ashbabe<3 (Ashlynn's twitter fake btw) ~ok seriously, who does this slut thinks she is! She's a total loser and nobody likes her! Not even Cam! This girl will sleep with whoever will let her! She's a useless, bitchy whore and we all know it. Look now she's even trying to seduce my boyfriend!! What a loser! Do the world a favour and Go kill yourself @Ambergreene97!! I promise..you won't be missed.~

I finish reading Ashlynn's tweet about Amber, in utter shock. I already knew that ashlynn was a terrible person, but I never thought it would get to the point where Amber attemps suicide..

"Amber I promise you none of that is true. This is all lies, none of its true. I promise you that!"

"But that's the thing Cam. The only lie in that tweet, is that I would never try to seduce Jack. Everything else she wrote is true! I'm just a worthless slut and the world would be better without me." She exclaims. Hearing those words felt like i was getting stabbed in the chest.

"Amber that's not true. None of that is true. The world wouldn't be better without you! I love you so much."

"I love you, i really love you Cam, but you deserve someone better than a worthless whore like me." she states.

"Amber don't you see?your perfect! I dont want anyone else. I want you. I want you and every flaw that comes with you. I love every little thing about you. Every flaw and insecurity. From every one of your beautiful smiles to a tear you might shed. I love how Logan's eyes light up when she's with you, how she's always so excited to spend time with you. She loves you too Amber. And i love the way you smile after pulling away from a kiss, the way you never back down in a game of truth or dare. I love you so much Amber. Words can't even begin to describe how much i love you. I need you Amber, Logan needs you, your dad needs you, the guys need you, and even Jack needs you. We all love you so much."

She doesn't say anything, just pulls me into a hug, and silently cries into my shoulder.

"I am so sorry Cam" she whispers, her head still in my shoulder.

"It's okay" i move her head so that im looking into her beautiful eyes.

"But promise me, promise me that you will never try to kill yourself again. Promise me that you'll stop cutting and never try anything even remotely close to this ever again. You scared me so much Amber. I thought i lost you. I don't know what i would do without you" i exclaim.

"I know and im so so sorry cam. I love you so much"

"It's okay, you can stop apologizing. But just promise me you will never ever ever attempt this again" i repeat.

"I promise"

"Good because i love you so much, and I never want to lose you" i exclaim and press lips to hers.