37)

|Amber's point of view|

Today is our last day of magcon and im relieved, because every time i see Jack, he just glares at me. I feel kinda bad, but no one talks like that about Logan. I just miss hanging out with Jack.

But i also don't want magcon to end. Once it does, Kellianne is going to have to go back home, and all the guys are going to be leaving too. Even though i see them all the time, im going to miss them. My house is going to seem so empty without 18 people staying there..

Before the show starts, me and cam decided to bring Logan to friendly's for the first time! She was so excited. It was so much fun, even when we got kicked out....

Yea cam decided it would be such a smart idea to throw a scoop of icecream in my face...as a result, my black raspberry cookiedough icecream ended up on his head. This ended with a full out icecream war! We got kicked out of friendly's...

We ended up just getting drinks at Starbucks since we never actually got to eat our ice cream!
As we were walking out, someone bumps into me.

"Hey watch where- oh its you " i look up to see, of course, Ashlynn.

"Yea its me " i state.

"So i see you haven't sold that little mistake yet?" she smirks and i bite my lip to keep from screaming.

"I am not selling my daughter!" i shout.

"Why not, because you don't wanna lose Cameron, because Logan is obviously the only reason he's with you. Either that or he is just using you for sex" she states.

"Who do you think you are...who the hell do you think you think you are! You have no right to talk about my daughter like that! Or say that she is the reason me and cam are together! The only reason we are together is because we love eachother. And he's not with me for sex either! He's with me because he loves me! So don't even say its because of sex or Logan! He loves me and i love him. We aren't together for sex, we're together for love, you should try it sometime.." i finished and walked away, Cam wrapping his arms around my shoulder and kissing the top of my head. I felt tears burn my eyes but i blinked them away.

"You know none of the things she said is true right.." cam states.

"Yea i know" i smile.

"Good because i love you, not because of Logan and obviously not because of sex...i love you because your beautiful, smart, funny, and just plain amazing. I love you so much Amber! And i fall deeper and deeper in love with you everyday. "