83)

|Amber's point of view|

I wake up and see that it's already 4.

"Wow i slept for a while..." i think to myself.

I sit up and notice all of our suitcases are packed already.

"Didn't i just unpack those?" i ask cam, who was sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Uh yea, but we're not staying" he answers as he sits next to me on the bed.

"No..im not staying, but you are and i don't really know who Logan's gonna go with." i state.

"Simple. Logan is going with both of us. Im not staying either"

"Wait why?" i ask.

"Because if your leaving then im going with you. I don't want to be here unless you're right by my side" he smiles.

"Cam, you love Magcon. And your fans. And what about the guys."

"I love Magcon, but i love you even more, and the fans will be upset at first, but they'll eventually get over it. Same with the guys" he answers.

"You don't need to stop doing what you love because of me." i state.

"Im not, in still going to make vines and YouTube videos, just not going to tour"

"Cam..."

"Stop, im not staying. I wanna be there for you and the baby and Logan. This time..im going to be there. I wasn't there when you had Logan. I want to be with you this time" he says.

"It's not your fault you weren't there when i had Logan, it's mine. You had no way of knowing about her and i should've told you when i found out" i sigh.

He kisses the side of my temple and wraps his arm around my waist and i lay my head on his shoulder.

"So your definitely not staying?" i ask after a few minutes of a comfortable silence.

"Im definitely not staying. Not unless Bart changes his mind" he confirms.

I lean up and kiss his cheek.

"Okay" i say, putting my head back on his shoulder, "i guess we should go say bye to the guys"

He nods and we head to Shawn's room and knock.

Matt opens the door and we go inside and sit on one of the beds. Logan was in here playing with Shawn, Matt, McKenna and Melisa and Jackson.

"Uh hey guys.." i say, sadly. I really don't wanna leave.

"Whats wrong?" Melisa asks, noticing the hurt in my voice.

"Um...cam and I are..." i start but stop when i feel tears on my cheeks.

"What happened?" Shawn asks.

"We're going home" i say quietly.

"Wait what?!" McKenna half-yells.

"B-bart kicked me out" i cry.

"Why? Did you do something?" Matt asks.

"Yea, i got pregnant.." i mumble.

"Wait, so he's kicking you out of Magcon because you're pregnant?" Matt asks. I nod and cry into Cam's shoulder.

"Why you sad, mommy?" Logan asks, giving me a hug.

"Umm.." how do i explain this to a three year old?

"We're going home, princess" cam says.

"All of us?" she asks. My heart drops to the pit of my stomach.

"Uh, no babygirl, just us.." cam explains.

"Im not staying either then" Matt states.

"Me neither. Its not gonna be the same without you guys" Shawn says.

"You guys don't need to do that.."

"But we are. I don't wanna be a part of Magcon if you guys aren't. Shawn was right, it wouldn't be the same" Matt says as the rest of the guys come in the room.

"What wouldn't be the same?" Taylor asks, his arm around Caiti.

"If Amber and Cam left" Shawn clarifies.

"Of course not. Why? Are you guys leaving?" Brent asks, i slowly nod in response.

''Why are you guys leaving?" Hayes asks.

"Bart is making me leave because im pregnant..." i say quietly.

"What?!" they all say simultaneously, except for Shawn, Matt, and Cam of course.

"Im not staying either then" Jack (gilinsky) says, finally, breaking the sad silence that has fallen upon us.

I hear a bunch of "me neither" and "im not staying" and "same" and then they all decided on leaving too.

"Really you guys, you love Magcon, don't quit because of me" i say even though i know they'll disagree.

"Magcon could be the best thing ever, i still wouldn't want to do it with out you guys" Aaron says.

I get up, and hug them all.

"I love you guys" i say quietly.

"We love you too" Nash says.

Gonna stop here cuz its gettin long.

Q: She bad or Buckwild?

A: i can't answer that...