96)

|Amber's point of view|

Yeah

You used to call me on-

I wake to up hotline bling, by drake, playing loudly through my phone. I groan and hit snooze.

When i turn around to face cam, i see that's he's awake.

"Morning baby" he says in his sexyass morning voice.

"Morning" i answer quietly.

"How'd you sleep?" he asks.

"Horrible.." i state.

"Why?"

"I had a dream about the twins" i say quietly as my eyes begin to water just thinking of them.

"Im sorry" he gives me a sorrowful look. I just half smile and move closer to him.

I feel him kiss the top of my head. I smile before falling back asleep, feeling safe in his arms.

*dream*

"Mommy" i hear from behind me. I turn around and see Hailey running towards me.

"Hey babygirl whats up?" i kiss her cheek and pick her up, putting her on my hip.

"I wanna go to the park." she says.

I smile and answer "sure. Can you go get your brother and sister then?"

She nods. I put her down and she runs away.

"Hey babe" Cam says, coming down the stairs.

"Hey" i smile and peck his lips.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Im taking Logan and the twins to the park." i smile.

"Okay." he says as Hailey comes back, Logan and Jake following.

"Hey guys" Cam says to them.

"Hi daddy" Hailey and Logan say simultaneously.

"Have fun at the park" he says. He kisses each of their heads and kisses my lips before we leave.

"Bye. I love you." he says.

"I love you too" i smile. I grab the jake and Hailey's hands and have Logan grab Jake's other hand, and we make our way to the park.

I wake up and can't help but smile. However my smile soon fades as i realize that it was just a dream.

I feel a tear slide down my cheek as i think about the twins.

"What's wrong?" cam says. I jump, not realizing he was awake.

"Oh sorry. I didn't know you were awake." i say. I feel him wrap his arm around me. "Did i wake you up?"

"No. I couldn't sleep. What's wrong?" he repeats.

"I keep having these dreams. I-it's the twins, and what it should be like, a-and.." i can't seem to finish my thought.

"Im sorry baby. I know how much it hurts" he says, kissing my forehead. He pulls me closer to him and i end up crying on his chest as he strokes my hair.

"I-it feels so real" i cry.

Eventually, i run out of tears, and feel my eyes growing heavy. Before long, my eyes snap shut, and all i can do is hope that i don't dream about the twins.

Hey guys. Sorry updates have been slowing down i have been really busy with school and dance.

Q: im thinking of doing a 'bullied by...' story (just with a more creative name) so here's what i need you guys to do:

1: bullied by who?

2: give me some ideas

3: give me some characters.

Im gona make this story all about you guys, so let me know what you like.

Bye. I love you guys so much <3