11)

|Cam's point of view|

"Cam, we need to talk" Amber says nervously. Is she breaking up with me? Already? But we just got back together.

"About what" i respond as calmly as i can.

"Well, You still live in Florida and Logan and I still live in north Carolina" she explains "what are we gonna do, Logan knows your her dad now, so you cant just disappear"

"Oh, yea, your right" i was now in deep thought about what we are going to do.

"Logan is gonna need you"

"I know, your right. Um..." lightbulb I have an idea.

"This may seem absolutely crazy, since we just got back together and everything, but maybe we could, uh, get a house, together, maybe" i nervously suggested.

A huge smile appeared across her face.

"I would love to" she grinned as i cupped her face and kissed her, soft and passionately.

"Eeeewwwww" Logan pointed at us and we both pulled away laughing hysterically.

Sry this chapter is rreeaallllyy short:( And im even more sorry that the next chapter is gonna be short as well. To make it up to you guys im gonna try to update at least 3 more chapters after this one, today, im really sorry, i hope u aren't mad. In the next chapter They will probably be looking for houses.