Chapter 8 - Have You Seen My Sister?

Start from the beginning

 “Why did you never come back anyway?” He asked.

 I turned around and looked him in the eye.

 “There are things you don’t know about me Damon, things I can’t tell you. You’re just going to have to live with that.” I said leaving the house.

 I met up with Jeremy at his house and we when to the grill.

 When we got there I noticed Vicki was out of hospital and was working at a table not far from us.

 “Hey Vicki got out of hospital today I’m guessing, you go talk to her and I’ll get us something to drink.”

 Jeremy nodded and walked over to her as I walked to a table and sat down.

 I texted Stefan to say I would talk to him tonight at the comet.

 After I had texted Stefan I looked up to see where Jeremy and Vicki were and I couldn’t help but listen in.

 I need to stop that!

 “Vicki, what are you doing here?” Jer said

 “Fighting with Robert about my schedule. You'd think getting ripped up by a rabid animal would merit an extra sick day.” Vicki replied.

 “Are you feeling ok?” He asked her.

 “I hurt.” She said.

 “Well, the doctor gave you something, right?”

 “The kid stuff. Nothing with an "o" in it. I think they were on to me.”

 They laughed and Jeremy gave her some pills.

 I rolled my eyes.

 I need to stop Jer’s addiction too!

 “Here. Knock yourself out, literally.” Jer said.

 “Thanks, Jer.” Vicki smiled taking a pill.

 “So you gonna, uh, watch the comet later?” Jer said.

 Well looks like I was getting ditched.

 Oh well I need to talk to Stefan anyway.

 “I hadn't really thought about it. But I could be talked into it. I'll meet you out there in a few.”

 Suddenly Tyler approached them.

 Oh God!