Chapter 56

I've been waiting for so long to write this chapter so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)

"Standing here,
Watching you,
Turning every head in this crowded room,
The lights down low,
Dancin slow,
Oh, if falling's how you feel,
And perfect is what you see,
Then I'd be what you mean to me." - Mean to me - Brett Eldridge

Prom was one of the most chaotic times of the year. Yet, it is one of the most magical nights in high school.

Prom was just two weeks away and I've already been looking at dresses to wear on that perfect night. Like right now as I sit in my room on my laptop scrolling through a website looking for the most gorgeous and perfect dress for me.

Logan still hasn't actually formally asked me to prom yet. I figured he would but it's making me nervous because I'm not sure if he just expects me to know that we are already going since we are dating.

Of course I'm secretly hoping he will ask me in a cute way. I'm a girl, I have high expectations. I can't help it.

"Hey girl heyyy," I shut my laptop as I heard Cara's voice. A few seconds later her and Kelsey appeared in my room.

"You ready?" Kelsey asked me. I nodded and got up from my bed and grabbed my purse and shoes.

We were going shopping for Cara and Peyton's baby that will be here in a few months. It's strange for me to think that Cara has a human inside of her and she will be a mom soon. But I am excited for her and Peyton and I know they will be great parents.

It had only been about two months since Cara told us she was pregnant so it's still pretty new for us. We are getting used to it though. They don't find out for another two more months if they are having a boy or a girl but we still are going to start shopping for the essentials that won't matter the gender.

She's not really showing that much yet so you can barely tell she's pregnant but her morning sickness has been pretty bad lately.

Logan is spending the day with Zach and Peyton and I'm spending the day with the girls. I guess sometimes we need time apart even though I don't mind being with him 24/7.

The three of us climb into Kelsey's car and we head off to Babies-R-Us.

----

Shopping with the girls was fun but I was exhausted. I just wanted to put on some comfy clothes and go snuggle up with my boyfriend.

Logan had texted me not long ago telling me he was home and at my house. It's funny how he lives right next door and has his own house but would rather stay at mine instead.

Whatever makes him happy, I guess.

Kelsey dropped me off at my house and I jogged up the front steps, eager to see my man. I opened the door and the house was surprisingly quiet. My mom and sister apparently are not home.

"Logan? Anybody here?"

All I got was silence.

"Logan!" I shouted as I made my way up the steps and to my room.

Still no answer. That's strange.

Either Logan is at his house or he fell asleep.

"Lo-" I halted in my steps at my door because what I saw made my jaw literally drop.

My room was dark except for blue and white Christmas light that hung on my walls. My adorable and might I add, sexy looking boyfriend was sitting on my bed with a grin plastered on his face. What got me though was that he was holding a glass high heel in his hands.