Chapter 54

Chapter 54

"Cause I take you home to mama
Let you meet my friends
'Cause you don't come with drama
So I want you til' the world ends
You're way more than worth it
But I don't feel like I deserve it
You got the pieces
You're my kind of perfect" - Home to Mama - Justin Bieber ft. Cody Simpson

     "See you guys in a week!" I said while squeezing Kelsey and Cara in a hug.

"We will me you guys," Cara pouted as she hugged Logan. "Hope you guys have fun in cold Virginia while we have fun here in sunny Florida."

I laughed, "Yeah I would much rather spend Spring Break here with you guys."

Logan and I finished hugging our friends and my mom comes over to us after packing the rest of our suitcases in the trunk.

"Alright, we need to hit the road."

That's our cue.

"Bye guys!" We waved to our friends as we climbed in the car.

"We got back seat," I called out.

"You guys better not start making out back there or I will throw something at you Logan." My sister Bailee said.

We laughed but I would be lying if I said that our cheeks weren't a little red. "Why would you hit me? You know it takes two to make out." Logan said a little offended.

My sister shrugged, "I don't know, because you're fun to throw things at."

I let out another chuckle while he crossed his arms and sulked. "This is going to be a fun 10 hour drive." I said.

He shut his eyes and groaned as he let his head on my shoulder, "This is going to be so boring!"

"It could be worse," I said nudging him. "At least we can cuddle and sleep the ride there."

He smiled at that and he seemed to be happy with my reply.

Logan grabbed the pillow and leaned it against the window and he opened his arm out for me to snuggle up to his chest.

I grabbed the blanket and covered us up as we cuddled into each other. It was seriously the best feeling in the world being in his arms. I felt so safe and warm.

Logan placed a kiss on my forehead and I snuggled closer to him.

"Hand check!" My mom randomly yells from the driver's seat. I see her peaking through the rear view mirror.

I laugh as my cheeks burn and Logan and I both raise our hands up to show her we weren't doing anything bad under the covers. It was sorta a joke but I know my mom was secretly being serious. Logan chuckled as we snuggled back under the blanket and got in our cuddle position.

"You wanna listen to music?" I asked him and he nodded. So I pulled out my phone and earbuds. I gave him one earbud as I took the other one. I clicked shuffle on my music app on my phone and let the music played as we cuddled and napped for the long car ride.

The song 'Photograph' by Ed Sheeran came on and I was so happy because it has become one of my favorite songs.

It was really peaceful hearing Logan's heartbeat in one ear from the way I was cuddled up to his chest and the other ear was listening to my favorite song.