Chapter 21

This chapter is dedicated to Annasue2002
Thatsephoragirl
Erynnhains
Thanks for being supported of me and this story! I appreciate you guys so much!

Chapter 21

"When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see" - Just the way you are - Bruno Mars

I love relaxing weekends. Sometimes life gets busy and you forget to just have that time of relaxation where all you do all day is relax at home in comfortable clothes with people you enjoy being with. Or by yourself. That's nice too.

That's what today was for me. A relaxation day. School had been extremely stressful for me lately and I have spend all my time with Logan and his friends. Not that I don't enjoy being with them because I love it but they keep me busy. I was currently taking a bubble bath with my iPhone hooked up to my dock playing music. I was relaxed and it was a great way to start off this Saturday.

I got out of the bath and put on some leggings and a T-shirt. I redid but bun that was sitting on top of my head. My phone dinged and I looked to see a text from Logan.

From Logan: R u home?

To Logan: yes

He didn't text back and about a minute later I hear my door open. "Hey, Princess." Well, there goes my peaceful day to myself. He enters my room and I see his adorable smile form on his face when he sees me. At least he's cute. "

"You could have at least giving me a heads up that you were coming." I say referring to my lack of effort for being presentable. He rolls his eyes, Zoe, you look beautiful as always." I blushed. Damn him and his words.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" He asks plopping down on my bed.

"Well I was kinda just going for a do nothing day. Which is why I look like this." He chuckled, "A do nothing day it is then." He continued to make himself comfortable on my bed by throwing his arm behind his head and sprawling out his long legs. I laughed, "Won't you get bored or something?"

He looked at me and smiled, "Nah, I'm with you so I won't get bored."

10 minutes later...

"This is so boring!" Logan said for the millionth time. "How can you just sit here and watch t.v and not get bored?!" He exclaimed.

"It's not that hard actually." I said annoyed. I just wanted to have one day where I didn't have to worry about anything and just watch One Tree Hill.

"C'mon lets go to my house and play video games or something." He suggests.

I groan, "Why not?" I faked a smile and got up from my comfy position on my bed. Logan looked satisfied and we walked next door to his house.

"Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto?"

"Well considering the fact I don't know what either of them are, which ever one you want." I say.

"COD is way better." He puts in the disk. He sits down in the floor in front of the couch where I was sitting. He handed me a controller.

"Logan, I have no idea how to play this." I tell him. He leans up and points at a button, "This is what you press to shoot." He explains, "this is how you move around." He shows me. I'm completely clueless but I'll try.

We started the game and I got killed within 30 seconds of playing. "What? How did I get killed so fast?"

He laughs, "You have to actually move your person and shoot other people so you won't get shot."