Chapter 44 (Logan's POV)

Remember the cover contest ends tomorrow at midnight (I will not take anymore entries after Saturday night at 11:59.) The winner will be announced with an update (hopefully) on Sunday. So if you still want to enter, do it now! :)

Chapter 44 (Logan's POV)

"And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore" - Far Away - Nickleback

I miss her.

Like really miss her. I knew it would be hard moving and not seeing her but it's way worse than I thought it was going to be.

I know it seems like I'm the bad guy here. I had to move away, didn't tell her, and now I'm gone. But that's not the way it was suppose to be.

I wanted to tell her as soon as I found out my mom got a new job and I would be moving to California with her. But how do you tell someone that you really like and really care for that you're moving?

It's not as easy as everyone thinks.

It broke my heart to see her so upset when she found out. I knew that stupid bitch Ashley would tell her, I was going to tell her as soon as I found out that Ashley knew but I was too late. And I felt horrible about it.

The move as been okay except the fact that I'm away from my best friends and Zoe. Now I know exactly how Zoe she felt when she moved to Florida from her home Virginia.

Moving away from everything you have known your whole like is probably one of the hardest things to do. Especially when you have to the leave the one person you want to be with behind.

I started school yesterday and it went better than I expected. I had plenty of girls to show me around and to be my friends at my new school but I didn't care because none of those girls were Zoe.

Zoe.

God dammit, I miss her so much!

I walked through the hallways of my new school and examined my new classmates. It was just like my old school, different cliques spread out in groups. You have the nerds, the jocks, the goths, and the stoners. Just your typical cliche school. Our school's mascot was the Jaguars and our colors were orange and black.

I shudder, out of all colors why orange and black?

I shoved my books in my locker and glanced at my schedule and map of the school. I have 12th grade English next. The next hardest thing about moving schools was that I'm over half way of my senior year meaning I graduate in just about three months. So the motivation of going to school much less moving to a new school that you're only going to be at for a few months was about zero to none.

I was turning to head to class when I practically ran over a skinny girl with blonde hair. I'm not going lie, she was hot but not really my type. Nor was she the girl that I want to be with.

"Hi," I said awkwardly to the girl who just kept smiling at me.

"Hi," she beamed. Her smile was big and I could tell she was checking me out.

"Can I help you?"

"You're the hot new guy Logan right?" I nodded and she continued, "Well, I was just going to introduce myself and let you know that if I could help you with anything just let me know." She took a breath then smiled, "I'm Kasey, by the way."

I nodded and smiled back at the hyper girl that introduced herself as Kasey, "Well it's nice meeting you Kasey but I don't think I need anything at the moment."