Chapter 50

The trailer above or to the side is made by BreeRathbone and it's AMAZING! So this chapter is dedicated to her! :) Check it out!

"And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now
Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love" - Kiss me - Ed Sheeran

"Tell them that it's my birthday when I party like that!" I sang into my hairbrush in my bedroom as I danced around like a fool.

"Oh, so it's someone's birthday today?"

I froze and with wide eyes, I turned and saw an amused looking Logan standing in the door way leaning against door frame with his arms crossed.

"I've told you before how much I love your singing but your dancing, not so much."

Love. That word makes my stomach do little flips in my stomach.

We haven't actually said the words, I love you yet but he sometimes drops subtle hints like I love that you do this or I love that you do that. But even that has my heart in a frenzy.

"Ha ha," I said flatly. "Your moves are not that better and neither is your singing so at least I can sing."

"You mean this," All the sudden Logan breaks out into a mixture of the dougie and the robot. I have to say, I'm a little embarrassed.

Just kidding, he's actually just really adorable.

When I started laughing is when he stopped dancing and comes closer to me. He wraps his arms around my waist while he brushes my long bangs out of my face.

"Happy Birthday beautiful,"

"Thank you," I say with a grin.

"You're welcome, you deserve the world you know that?"

"I deserve you," I correct and he just smiles.

We pull away from each other and he goes to sit on my bed while I finish getting ready which isn't much. All I have to do is finish curling my hair with my wand.

He watches me intently as I attempt to curl my hair without getting burned.

"So is everything ready for the party tonight?" I asked.

"Yep, all we need is the birthday girl and the guest." He replied.

"It's so weird you guys throwing this party for me. I honestly could care less about a huge party. All I need is you guys and cake and I would be fine."

"But it's your 18th birthday, we have to celebrate!" He protests.

I sighed as I unplugged my wand and turned around to face my hot boyfriend who was laying comfortably on my bed, "Fine,"

He stood up and checked me out. I could feel my insecurities nerves as his eyes roamed my body. "My girl is looking so damn hot tonight!" He wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "It's going to be so hard to keep my hand off of you tonight."

He really knows how to make a girl feel flattered. But I have to say I do feel sexy in this dress.

I'm wearing a glittery gold dress that hugs my hips and curves really well.

Logan looks real good in dark jeans and a dark button up. His hair was styled instead of just laying messy on his head.

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and smiled at him, "Let's go party!"