Chapter 45

Congrats to FrannieLuvsU for winning the cover contest!!! All the entries were fantastic but this one was very creative and it had the theme of Two Worlds Collide! :) thanks everyone who entered and I hope you had just as much fun as I did! :)

Chapter 45

"But I'm okay
When I lie down in your arms" - In your arms - Nico & Vinz

I slammed my locker door shut, ready to get the hell out of this place. It's finally Friday and the weekend is here. This week has been one of the toughest week I've had to face since moving here. Logan's gone, I've had a constant migraine, and Ashley has been walking around giving me this smug look because God forbid I can't have anything if she can't have it either.

A cheerful Cara and Kelsey meet me right before I leave the left wing hall which is where my locker is located. I give them a strange look. "What's with you two?"

"Oh nothing? Can't we just be happy for once?" Cara practically jumps. Kelsey elbows her in the ribs and she straightens up.

"Sorry," she winced.

I would have laughed but my head was pounding so bad and I really just wanted to go home.

"Crap!" I hissed. "I forgot my AP Biology homework in my locker. I have to go back but you girls go on and I'll catch you later."

The girls shared a slight panic look and I eyed them and their odd behavior. I placed my hands on my hips and stared at them. "Alright, tell me what's going?" I demanded.

"We'll get your Bio homework for you so you can go on." Kelsey replied.

"Why?" I questioned.

"There is a surprise waiting for you outside okay? Now go before I shove you out there!"

"Okay, jeez!" I shook my head and started out for the parking lot. I was not in the mood for my friends' antics so I swear if this is one of their attempts to get me to cheer up then I'm going to be pissed.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I noticed a familiar gray mustang parked beside my car. A guy was leaving on the other side of it but his back was to me so I couldn't see his face.

It couldn't be Logan could it?

No it can't be because I was texting Logan just an hour and he told me he was at school.

But it looks just like him.

I shook my head to try and get these crazy thoughts to go away. Of course it's not Logan; he's across the country in California. I'm just imagining things, i mean just because there happens to be a gray mustang that looks like Logan's doesn't mean it's him. Right?

Then I was answered when the mysterious guy turned around and smiled his heart dropping smile.

I just stared wide eyed at Logan as he stood there smiling at me. Finally, my brain decided to work and sprinted in his direction.

I jumped into his arms and he laughed as he wrapped his strong arms around me and held me against him. I buried my head in his should and inhaled his scent.

God, I've missed him so much!

"What are you doing here?" I exclaimed when we pulled away from the hug. "You told me you were at school, I thought you meant your new school in California not here!"

He smiled sheepishly as he still held my waist at arms length. "I kinda lied on that one. Sorry."

"I don't care." I said hugging him again. "As long as you're here now, nothing else matters at the moment."