Last Dream First Audition

*Beauty's P.O.V.*

So today is are last day of school [9 grade]. the girls and i got boys on us all the time but we promise each other to never date till we finish high school, so in 3 years. We all kept it... so far. A group of guys came to us.

-Where yall sexy ladies going? (First guy)

-None of your business. (Star)

-Sassy I love it. (Second guy)

-Stupid I hate it (BD)

-Yall should come at my house party (4 guy)

-Where and When? (OMG)

[OMG is all the girlz]

-Phone number's and well txt yall the deats (3 guy)

We gave them are fake phone numbers and said are good-bye's. When we got home, we watched TV, eat and when't to are home studio to tape are latest song Ain't Nobody.

-Girlz can yall come up her for a min. (mom)

-Ya mom (OMG)

-I think you guys would love to hear this (mom)

-Hello whats up yall it's Roc Royal

-Whats up its Ray Ray

-Whats up everybody my name is Princeton

-Hey whats up yall it's Prodigy

-And we are... (Princeton)

-Mindless Behavior (MB)

-If you are Mindless, show us what you've got. (Princeton)

-Tape yourself or you and some friends dancing to Girls Talking Bout (Ray Ray)

-Upload it to YouTube and tweet us the like @MindlessBhavior with #GirlsTakingBout #mindless. (Roc Royal)

-We will chose 2 of the best videos and Team Mindless all around the world will vote for the best between those 2 videos. (Prodigy)

-The winner(s) get the chance to be are girls for are next music video and tour with us on are #1 girl tour.

-Enter now you have until June 21 and remember STAY MINDLESS!!! (MB)

-OMG the deadline is tomorrow (S)

-Let's go now! (C)

We ran to the studio and practice the dance twice and finally taped it. [Video On The Side] Uploaded it to YouTube, the tweeted the link on all are twitter accounts right before midnight. We agreed to tape the AN video tomorrow and went to bed.

*Princeton's P.O.V.*

We keep getting new & old videos. We are watching on the TV connected to the laptop and Carter would switch to the next video. Some of them can't dance at all, others can and allot of them look be professional. This 6 year old sent us the cutest video of her acting like Prod when he was younger.

-Aww look prod she's my favorite of all the lil girls we've seen (me)

-What ever she's adorable (Prod)

-Guys do we have everyone? (Keisha [manager])

-we Have the list of the one's we like (Roc)

-Wait its midnight so know we have to watch the last 5 then we'll be done (Ray)

-K yall go to sleep and will call you in the morning for who we thought were amazing then we can post the 2 videos on Sunday (Keisha)

-thanks Keisha (MB)

We all went to sleep after are night prayers.