Twenty-eight (Epilogue part four)

He grunted as he did his last push up. Sweat dripped down his face, toned chest and huge arms that he worked hard for the past five years. Jason stood on his feet and looked in the mirror.

"Damn baby. You look good." Jason's girlfriend of three years; Ginger said as she looked at her boyfriend's sweaty body. Her feet curled and swayed side to side.

"You look good yourself." Jason looked away from the mirror and walked to Ginger with a huge grin on his face. He kissed her brown chubby cheeks and ran his fingers through her shoulder length black hair as he kneeled down so her face was in front of his.

"I know now."

"Know what?"

"I know why you do push ups everyday."

Jason smirked. "Why do I do push-ups everyday?"

Ginger smiled. "So it can be easy for you to pick me up doing-"

"Ginger, what did I tell you?"

Ginger sighed heavily. "I'm sorry. It's just everything you told me about your last girlfriend, I feel- I don't know, less than myself."

Both, Ginger and Kayla has dark skin and they're are very smart but their body shapes are different. Ginger is thick, with a little gut, a wide waist and a huge ass that Jason loves with triple D's. She's two inches shorter than Jason. Ginger is very nice and caring, but also insecure with her body.

Jason sucked his teeth. "Gosh, Ginger."

"I'm sorry, okay. Just forget I ever said anything." She mumbled.

Jason sighed and kissed his girlfriend's lips. "I love you."

Ginger smiled. "I love you too. I should get ready for work, the other nurses would be pissed if I'm late." Ginger roll out of bed and walked into their bathroom. "Are you going to work today?"

Jason stood up on his feet with a groan. "Yeah, but in like three hours. Why?"

"Take a shower with me."

Jason smirked as he walked into the bathroom to see his lover naked. "What happened to the nurses being pissed if you're late?"

Ginger shrugged. "Screw them."

**********

Jason lifted up the ruined car door and set them in to a messy pile that would be destroyed soon. The air was cold and the smell of rust and metal went through Jason's nostrils. That's mainly why Jason works out, so he can be able to lift heavy metal. He hated working in the factory, but it helps pay the bills and support Ginger and himself.

"McNeal!" Jason's boss called his fake last name over the saws that was cutting the metal in half

Jason looked up at the top of the stairs to see his boss looking down on him. "Yeah!"

"Come to my office! Now!" Soon his boss disappeared in his office.

Jason cursed under his breath and took off his work gloves that was mainly protecting his hands from the cold Vermont fall weather. He walked up the stairs and into the grumpy fat old black mans office. Mr. Watkins; Jason's boss was sitting behind his tiny desk that was filled with candy wrappers in his draws.

"Yes, Mr. Watkins?" Jason sat in front of the desk in the foldable chair that rocks every time someone sits on it.

"Jason, I've been looking through your files and it seems like you do not exist."

"What do you mean, sir." Jason said, as he tried to play it cool.

"Jason McNeal does not exist, he's fake. But when I looked on the Internet, you; Jason Rose does exist. You was reported missing by your family five years ago."