Sixteen (Eva's chapter)

Eva cheered her boyfriend on as he mad his ninth touchdown. "That's my baby!" She said.

"The terminator, also  known as Rashad is on the roll. Nine touchdowns, ten amazing passes and over twenty tackles. It seem like he's going for the winning touchdown." Announcer #1 said on the microphone.

Announcer #2 shook his head. "Nah, it seem like number 15 has his eyes on the winning touchdown. The terminator better watch out."

Eva rolled her eyes at the second announcer comment. Vanessa sat next to Eva on the cold metal bench before offering Eva popcorn.

"No thanks."

Vanessa shrugged and put s handful of popcorn in her mouth.

"Ten seconds on the clock." Announcer #1 said.

Eva tapped her foot on the metal platform. "Come on baby."

Rashad easily catches the wet and slippery football before winning as fast as he can with the his teammates  and the other team behind him.

"He's at the ten, twenty, thirty- he's almost there." Announcer #2 said as he inch out of his seat. 

The crowd roared and stood up from their seats. Rashad ran into end zone; earning his team the winning point.

"The terminator strikes again." Announcer #1 said in the mic. "We are going to the Championship."

"Finally I can go home. My ass was freezing out here in this damn cold." Vanessa said as she shivers.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay. Let me go before traffic starts." Vanessa pulled her best friend into a hug before walking down the crowded bleachers.

Once the players is off the field, the died down screaming fans started to leave to their cars. Eva walked down the bleachers and to the unlocked school door where the locker rooms are.

She walked inside the cold dimmed building and down the smelly hallway that is in need of mopping with good scents. Eva stood in front of the locker rooms.

The other team; The Sharks, walked out the girls locker room that they our borrowing for the night.

"Damn girl." Felix; the star quarterback said. He stopped in front of Eva with his two team mates behind him. All three of them was tall and buff. Felix blonde silky hair matches with his pale skin and pink lips.

Eva would of thought he was cute if he didn't greet her in such manner.

Eva rolled her eyes and looked away. "Go away."

Felix smirked. "Sexy ass. What's your name?"
Eva didn't answer, she kept her gaze on the boy's locker room door. 
Felix raised an eyebrow. "I'm talking to you."

Eva looked at him with a glare. "Oh, I thought you was talking to one of the faggots behind you."

"What fuck did you just say?" The one with green eyes said.

"I wasn't speaking loud enough for you?" Eva asked nonchalantly.

Felix chuckled. " Wait, I know you."

"You do?"

"Yeah. You're Rashad's girl. He is one lucky bitch. I'm guessing you have the dick in this relationship."

"Fuck you!" Eva spat. "How bout you go back to your cave and rot?"

"I guess she does have a dick." Green eyes mumbled.

"What fuck are y'all doing?" Rashad walked out the locker room and to his girlfriend.

"The terminator. What's up? I'm just having a conversation with your girl."