Nine

It's been a long day without you my friend
But I'll tell you all about it when I see you again ~ See you again
By: Charlie Puth

-----------------
Eva sat on her bed with Rashad by her side comforting her as she cried her eyes out. It wasn't even three weeks since Mathew was in the hospital. Everything was fine until Nia received a phone call that the love of her life died this morning; not from the tumor, but from his heart that gave out.

Right after the news Nia called her children immediately. Jason, Eva and Destiny instantly received the horrible message, but Andrew didn't. He was to busy taking his team to championship.

After telling her children what happened, she instantly went to the depressing stage and crawled into bed. Eva tried to comfort her, but Nia immediately kicked her out of her room and locked the door.
Eva understood that her mother needs some time to grieve. Eva needed someone to hold her, so she called Rashad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny on the other sat in her empty apartment, drinking Hennessy and eating ice cream with tears running down her cheeks. Two weeks ago Jerome left for Washington, after Destiny decided to stay in Maryland with her father. Lily and Susan came over to comfort her, but like her mother she refused and decided to grieve by herself.

Destiny just wanted to watch old home videos of the family when they was little kids that Mathew made for her, eat ice cream and drink strong liquor until she pass out.

Hearing the news from Susan, Jerome called Destiny to make sure she's okay. She didn't answer one phone call, Destiny ignored everyone's phone calls. Destiny even turned off her phone because it was annoying her, she just wants to be only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason smoked weed all day in the living room of their apartment. Even though Kayla hates the smell of weed, she gave him a pass. Kayla understands the effect of losing a parent. After hearing the news Jason hugged up on Kayla and cried his eyes out.

During the time of smoking weed, Jason would close his eyes and try to remember the things he did with Mathew. But every memory was painful. The more Jason remember the past, the more he regret not being by his father side. It was only yesterday when they talked and Mathew seemed fine to Jason. They laughed, joked and talked about regular things without getting into a verbal conflict.

It really pained him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're going to Championship!" Jeffery yelled.

Every teammate cheers. Andrew chuckled and close the gym locker and grabbed his gym bag. "Lets go." He said to Jeffery.

Jeffery grabbed his bag and walked out the locker room with Andrew beside him. "You ready for this double date?" Jeffery said.

Andrew shrugged. "I guess. Why would you set me up on a blind date anyway? You know I hate that."

"Because you need to get fucked. You need another girl around you other than Tiffany."

Andrew sighed and took out his phone. "I guess." he saw the voice mail and clicked on it before putting it up to his ear.

All he heard was his mother sniffing and sobs. "A-Andrew, I have some terrible news, your father died this morning..." The rest of the sentence was just a buzz.

"What's wrong man?" Jeffery asked, seeing the shocking but sad expression on Andrew's face.

Andrew leaned on the wall. "My father died this morning." There was a moment of silence until Andrew burst out crying. Jeffery instantly pulled him into a comforting hug while shedding a few tears himself like he lost a father.

Mathew was always there for Jeffery, especially after Anna and Robert spilt up when he was five. Mathew would do fatherly duties and treat Jeffery like his own son.

They pulled apart and wiped there tears away. "I'm here for you, man." Jeffery said.

Andrew nod. "I'm just gonna go to the workout room."

"Are you sure?"

Andrew nod. "Yeah, I need to clear my head."

"Aight, I'm going to cancel the date."

"Aight."

They went their separate ways. Once Andrew reached the workout room, seeing that it's empty, he immediately went to the boxing bag and put his gym bag on the floor by the weights.

Andrew took out some tape to wrap his knuckles before throwing it back in the bag. Immediately anger that he has been holding in came out which made him punch the bag with full force.

He kept going for almost an hour until London cleared her throat. "Wow, who got you mad?"

Andrew stopped punching the bag, wiped the sweat off with his shirt; allowing London to see his six pack. He turned to her, seeing that she's wearing really tight looking clothing that lets her ass cheeks show.

"What do you want?" He asked.

London sighed and slowly walked over to him. "You." she said seductively.

"Not the right time."

London placed her hand user his wet shirt. "I think it is. No ones in the building so you can make me scream so loud."

Andrew stared down at her for a sec before huffing. "Fuck it." He lifted her up and placed her on a near by machine before stripping out of his clothes.

Soon London did the same. Andrew picked her up and immediately pound into her without warning which made London hiss.

Right now, Andrew does not care nor feel anything. To him it's just fucking, but to London it's more than that.

"Fuck Andrew, don't stop!" She screamed.

He didn't, he kept penetrating her over and over again. Rough, quick and non-emotional; that's how you would describe what's going on. Andrew was basically in his own world; thinking and concentrating on something else rather than what's in front of him; just another hoe he can give two fucks about.

"Oh god Andrew. I love you."

Andrew stopped and dropped London like she was a dumbbell. "What the fuck did you just say?"

London looked up at him with utter shock. "I-I love y-"

"-Don't you ever say that shit to me again. You know what, never come around me again. You're mother but a hoe and I don't love hoes." He snapped. Andrew grabbed his clothes and started to put that on.

"B-But I thought-"

"-You thought wrong. I don't want you London." He grabbed his gym bag. "I tried telling you that nicely for the past five weeks."

London huffed and hit up from the floor. "So you're going to go for that wannabe white bitch." she spat, clearly hurt and jealous.

"Yes." With that Andrew left out the room, then the building. He took out his phone and dialed her number.

"Andrew I heard about your father. I'm so sorry about your lost." Tiffany said.

"Do you mind walking with me? I need to talk to you."

"Okay, I'll be out. Are you here?"

Andrew stopped in front of her building. "Yes."

"I'll be down in a minute."

"I'll be here." Andrew hanged up the phone and put it in his pocket.

Andrew looked down at the ground as his vision begin to blur. Tears cascade down his cheeks. "Why did he have to leave so soon?"

Sad chapter😢

Sorry for the mistakes. And I know it's not the best, it feels like I've been off my A game for so long. so tell me what you all think.