Four

"Boss." Marcus and Jason walked in the office as Boss or a.k.a Johnny was eating roman noodles for lunch.

"What?" Boss said.

Marcus cleared his throat. "The Gomez crew was robbed yesterday."

Boss shrugged. "So, why does that affect us?" He picked up the napkin and wiped his mouth.

"Well we- I mean the crew thinks the same people will rob us." Marcus said. Boss puts down the napkin and intertwined his fingers on the desk.

"They'll be stupid if they rob from me. Get out my office, instead of you rookie."
Marcus nod and walked out his office closing the door behind him.
Boss leaned back in his chair. "Sit."

Jason nod and say in the chair in front of the wooden polish desk. "Do you want me to do a drop again?" Jason asked.

Boss shook his head. "Nah, I heard my mother is staying over Kayla's apartment this week."

Jason nod. "Yes."

"If I ever hear they you're disrespecting my mother, I will kill you with no hesitation. Do you understand me?"

Jason gulped and nod. "Yes Boss."

"Oh and keep my dead sister out of your conversations, I don't need Kayla going back to those memories."

"Okay."

"And I need you to deliver something for me." Boss took out a yellow envelope full of hundreds and threw it at Jason. "Tell Marcus to come with you, he knows the address. You can go now."

Jason stood up and walked out the office to see Marcus leaning in the wall. "What did he say?" Marcus asked.

"Just to deliver something, and you have to come with since you know the address."

Marcus sighed "Aight."

They walked down the metal steps and to the car.

**************

Destiny walked into her store with Lily behind her. "Omg." Lily gasped as she looked around the trashed up store.

Destiny mouth gapped open as she walked around and looking at the torn clothes, glasses that broken and dents in the wall.

"Who would do this? And how did they get in?" Lily asked.

Instantly Destiny knew who was the person behind this mess. "Frank. Frank did this, he must of stole my spare key or something."

"That bastard." she huffed. "I'm going to call the police." Lily took out her phone and called 9-1-1.

Destiny walked around some more. Tears started to slide down her cheeks as she looked at the damage on her hard work. "I can't believe this is happening." she said to herself.

"The police is going to be here in 20 minutes." Lily walked over to Destiny. "Are you okay?"

Destiny shook her head. "No, my work is just ruined."

"Destiny it's not like you can't rebuild, maybe we can add more stuff to make it better. We can bring in more customers. Don't look at it like a negative, think as it as a positive to improve the store." Lily said.

Destiny wiped her tears. "Okay. Positive, maybe the insurance money can help. We can put in some more space for clothes, my mother spring clothes is going to come in soon so we can promote that more by having her own section."

"See that's the spirit."

"What the hell." Jerome said as he walked in the store. "What happened?"