Six

Andrew walked into practice as he was texting Tiffany about the game and after party tomorrow. As he set his bag down, London walked up to him and cleared her throat.

"Hi Andrew."

He glanced at her and back down at his phone. "Hey, London." Andrew sent out his last text and put the phone in his bag before turning to London. "Do you need anything?"

"I have to tell you something."

"Okay, what is it?"

London looks down in nervousness. "I-"

"-Don't tell me you're pregnant, if you are it's not mine. We used a condom." Andrew stated.

London shook her head. "I-um, I have-" she paused as the other teammates started to walking in. "I-I'll tell you later." As Jeffery walks over to them, London walks away.

"What was that about?" Jeffery asked.

Andrew shrugged. "I have no idea."

"I heard that you and Tiffany are BFF's now."

Andrew nod. "Yeah."

"No friends with benefits? Just friends?" Jeffery set his bag on the bench.

Andrew nod. "Yup, just friends."

Jeffery scrunched up his face. "That sounds boring."

Andrew shrugged and looked around. "Not really, I can still fuck hoes and drink without anyone on my back about it."

"You better be careful, you may catch something." Jeffery warned before going to the starting line.

After practice Andrew like always was the last one to leave. He packed up his stuff and made sure everything in the gym was in order.

"Andrew." London called before walking over to him.

Andrew turned to her and put his gym bag on his shoulder. "Yeah?"

London took a deep breath. "I'm not pregnant, I just want to clarify that."

"That's good." Andrew mumbled.

"Don't be mad. I just found out I have STD." she blurted out.

Andrew took a step back and scrunched up his face. "What!?"

"I have-"

"-Don't finish that sentence." Andrew rubbed his face. "You think, you gave it to me."

London nod and stepped closer to him but he took a step back and put his hands up so he can have his space. Andrew face was turning red with anger, his hands clenched and unclenched and so did his jaw.

"I'm sorry." London whispers.

"You're sorry? Are fucking kidding me? I knew I shouldn't of slept with your hoe ass."

London looks down as she starts to tear up from his words. "I-"

"-Don't! If I have it, I will make sure your life is a living hell. So you better pray." With that Andrew brushed pass London and walked out the gym.
~~~~~~~

Andrew tapped his foot on the white tile floor in the nearby clinic with Tiffany beside him rubbing his back in support.

"Don't worry, she probably got it a day after you slept with her." Tiffany said.

Andrew sighed and leaned back in the chair. "Thanks for being here."

She waved him off. "No problem. It'll be funny if her boyfriend has it."