Chapter 17 ~ "No Memory..."

*beep...beep...beep*

Wh-Wh-Where am I...?

Where's...Mom...and Dad...?

Is this a...hospital...?

"Good Morning...Miss Yvette...Wanders!", gleamed the...nurse...? I guess...

"Where am I? Where's my parents? Where's Mom? She went on a plane trip...right?! What day is it?! Where's Dad?", I blurted out all at the same time... The nurse looked over at...who are these people...? There's a guy with bright brownish yellowish hair and he looks kinda cute! There's this other girl who's so pretty and...perfect! Are they dating?! Oh no! I have eyes on the girl's man! I need to stop!

"Yvette...do you know these people?", the nurse asked me. I shook my head...am I supposed to know them? They look so...familiar but... I just can't remember them... The guy sighed... "Does she not remember anything?". "No...", the nurse answered, "I'm afraid that she forgot everything after her Mom went on that plane...", the guy sighed... "It's fine, Miss Bizzbuss...but...is she able to go home...?", the guy's eyes gleamed with hope... the nurse shook her head, "I'm afraid not...she still needs to rest before she adapts to the horrible world that she was in..."...

What does she mean by 'horrible world'?

(Ben's P.O.V) (7:21pm, Saturday)

It's been 17 days...and she finally woke up...but...when I'm here... she's diagnosed with memory loss of all the terrible things that happened to her...

And she only met me after her mother died...which is bad...now she doesn't remember me... it's like...revisiting the old 'happy' Yvette that she used to be...let me rephrase... is now... She's so innocent...clueless... carefree of the cruel world...

"Let's go...Sarah...", I muttered. Sarah sprinted out of the room, and so did the nurse because she had an emergency call...but... "Hey, guy! Can you stay a bit?", Yvette exclaimed. I looked at Yvette...whose face was bright red...

Hah...cute.

"Hey...um...", she blushed, "I like you...you're cute and... I know that I don't know your name but I like you...". I smiled at her, "Well, I think you're kinda cute too.", and she was blushing harder... I leaned forward and kissed her hard and passionately... I parted away and she was turning redder and redder, "Wh-Wh-What was that for?!". I chuckled, "It's a gift...so that you'll always be happy in this world when you remember how it felt like..."

Yvette's face looked like it was going to explode. I grinned at her, "The name's Ben by the way.", and I headed for the door, "W-Wait! One last thing... My name's Yvette!", I looked back at her, "Well, Yvette, bye...".

"Bye...!"
_______________________________________

"Ben...Ben...why does that name sound so...familiar? I don't know..."