Chapter 14 ~ "The Evil Truth"

*sigh*...

Here I am...in front of Ben's house... again... Argh. Why am I here again?

'You're sleeping over at my house tonight. We need to talk about this kinda stuff!"

Oh yeah...because of...that...Why does Ben always convince me to do things...? It's best not to think about it... *sigh* I ringed the doorbell and Giselle opened the door welcomly. . .if that is even a word... "Good 'noon, child! I am excited to have you and Sarah over. It is fun to hang out with friends! Now, go join the rest in the guest room...". I gleamed at her as I ran towards the guest room...I opened the door slightly. . .but then, I heard...stuff... Good time to eavesdrop! "Hey, Jamin...Do you think we should tell her?"...that sounded like Sarah...but...what does she mean?! "That I'm like, going to be your wife...or whatever...",wait. What?! "No, Sar. That was just a stupid pinky promise we had when we were dumb kids...". "What? You don't love me? You know... I only became Yvette's friend because you were friends with her and I wanted to get closer to you!", wait...what?!what?!what?! "That's cruel...Sarah...", You're the one talking, Ben! "Seriously?! Like, why?! Am I too fat?! Am I too ugly?! What does that bizatch have that I don't?!". That's when I realized it... the world never had a change of heart...they're cruel and they'll always be cruel... Sarah only used me as a free pass to Ben... I feel like such a 'bizatch', as Sarah had called me...

"Well...I don't really know...", "Jamin! You like that bizatch?! She's the laughing stock of the school! Plus! She tried to beat you up a couple million times!". Stop, Stop, Stop it! Stop talking bad things about me! No, No, No! "Well, I don't care. Yvette's my friend. I'm not a shallow suck-up, that likes popular and good looking people. Look, Sarah. Nobody is born a perfect person.", "Jamin. I don't care what you say. I am your bride. You are my groom. That's it...", "Stop being bossy over a stupid childhood promise!", "Whatever... if you want, I'll seriously make Yvette's life worse than it already is.", "You wouldn't. . ."

That's it...I'm not letting this 'bizatch' do anymore harm than she already did.

"So, YOU USED ME JUST BECAUSE OF BEN?!", I screamed at them, "WHAT?! SO, I'M LIKE A TOY?! I'M A FREE TICKET TO BENJAMIN?! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, SARAH?! BEN! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE! FORGET WHAT I SAID ABOUT LOVING YOU ON THAT EMBARRASSING VIDEO! YOU'RE A JERK!", and before anyone could say anything, I stormed out.

"Good-bye, Giselle!!!!!"

_______________________________________

"I told you that she was a bizatch."

"Shut up, Sarah...get out of my house."

"Benjamin? What happened? Why did Yvette stomp out of the house with tears down her face?"

"It's nothing, Mother..."